The wedding part-2

We were with shania chatting about his hubby and there were so much hustle and bustle at the wedding hall. Shania asked Ahana to fetch her a glass of water. So me and  shania were alone at that small place for few minutes.

"You and Ryan ... i like you both t o g e t h e r". She said the word together stammaring.

"What ??" i replied confused with what she just said.

"Yeah.. I mean i had never seen him with any girl  Like this before" .. she said smiling at me

"What do you mean? There's nothing special between us". I replied still confused about what to say

I too dont know what is going between me and Ryan. I like him but i dont know about him. He is concern about me but that doesnt mean he like me too. Ha hadnt said this to me. I dont know and plus he is a pilot i cant plan my life with a pilot. I want a common life. I want to live with my hubby every day. I cant wait for his vacation to spend time with him. Thinking about all this now thing is so stupid.

"He is concern about you and i had never seen him caring for a girl like this before except for me bacause i am his sister.." she said pulling me back from my thoughts.

"Ohhh... but i dont know.. its only been few days knowing him and i dont know about his feelings ..." i replied to her still confused about what to say about this

"No ... i was wondering.. may be you both ....... you know ???? You both will look good together ..." she said holding my hand and giving a reassuring squeeze.

I smilied at her blankly bacause i dintt know what to say to that.

Ahana arrived after few seconds with a glass of water for shania ..

"Here ..."Ahana said to shania and gave her the glass.

The Barati's arrived after that and everyone went there to welcome them. Ahana was too exited to see the groom so she went to see them. I was shocked and confused. There were so many things going on my mind . Do i really like Ryan? Am i ready for this? Can i spend my life with a pilot? Am i that brave? What should i be doing now ? I dint know what to do now. Should i make distance with Ryan or i should talk to him about this? But i dont know about his feelings for me. I should first find out whether he like me or not? Whether he feel the same for me or not? So till then am not going to make distance with him . I decided after talking with myself. My all time favourite job and the sillest job.

The wedding was over now shania went to her new house with his handsome hubby. He was a sweet guy perfect for shania. We all liked her. And the guest were all gone. Only my family were left as guests in Ahmad's house but we were soon to be leaving from here too but before that i want to find out whether Ryan too like me or not?

It was 4.30 in the morning and everyone was asleep tired from the wedding but i was hungry becuase i had very less food from the wedding menu last night. So i went into the kitchen to find something to eat.

I was struggling with the drawer to open it in the kitchen. Then i heard a voice from behind me and it was him.

"Need a hand with that?" Ryan asked amused. He was in his pJs.
He was standing in the dooraway leaning against the doorframe.

The voice sent a trill right through me and i put a hand to my cheast to steady my racing heart.

"I was hungry..." i said embarassed

"Hey. Its ok.. what do you want to eat?" He asked very sweetly while coming towards me.

"Anything ... "i replied still embarassed for what i was doing few seconds ago.

There was nothing in the kitchen to eat. we tried hard but nothing was there may be aunt had given all the extra food to the poor and maids.

We both came outside from the kitchen hopelessly.

"Thanks for your help... i am good now. Not that hungry anymore.. "i said smiling at him

"Sure?" He asked concerned

"Yeah .." i replied now with a bigger smile than before to convince him

I went to my room and after fifteen minute there was a knock on the door. First i ignored it but then there was another knock on the door. I opened it and found him.

"Chocolates will do?"  Ryan asked smiling innocently at me.

"Afcourse. They will always do" i replied now with a full tooth grin.

we both were having chocolates at the balcony where we had our second conversation. Enjoying the view.

"Why did you brought this for me?" I asked him still eating my chocolate.

"Because you were hungry." He said not looking at me

"Ok! Why did you saved me from that drunken guy?" I asked him again not looking at him.

"Because i cant see that happening with a girl" he replied now looking at me.

"Ok! Why dint you let me sit at the back seat of the car when we were coming home from the mall?"  I said Now looking into his eyes.

"Be..cause.. he stammered and said i dint want you to sit there..." he replied with his where-is-she-going-with-this-expression.

"Yes.thts what am asking. Why no back seat for me?" I asked looking deeper into his eyes.

He turned his gaze away from me and said "bacause i thought you dint wanted to talk about those shopping stuffs with shania" he replied hurridly trying to hide something from me.

I have to sleep now. I am tired he said and went into his room. Leaving me alone at that place.

I was hurt. Like so much hurt. What was that? That was so rude? I dont know what happened to him suddenly? Its was weard. I cried a bit there and i was back again to that feeling when Ashad left me ( my ex). I went back to my room weeping still thinking about what had happen few minutes ago at the balcony. I tried to sleep but it was not easy. I was thinking about them Ryan and Ashad. Why am i feeling bad for Ryan. He had never said me that he liked me. It was only from my side. After thinking alot about all this shit i fall asleep.