Abroad

FEW MONTHS LATER

It was still tough for me to live my life normally like nothing happened. But somehow i managed to act normal whenver i be sorrounded by my family and friends. I made them believe that am moving on in my life. And they were really happy to see that. I love my family and i want to see them happy like they were before so it was okay for me to hide my real feelings for them and pretend that am happy in my life.

But i started going out a little less or i should say i barely get out not even  for shopping, to visit friends or anything unless its really important. I started staying in my room all day. Sometimes i used to read , or checked my social media account which was also deppressing  bacause my marriage cancelling news spread like a wild fire. All my friends had dmed (direct message) about my marriage and when its happening. They were not invited cuz i only had one friend sia who was important for me. They was just curious to know why i changed my engaged status to single. And i don't wanted to answer them so i started ignoring them. Somedays sia use to come to visit me and basically just to check that am not going in deppresion or anything? It was really helpfull for me the time i used to spent with sia. And i loved the time i spent with her. I told her about everything and gived her all the detail which i dint shared with my mom. A good friend is all you need in your hardtime. And i was really thankfull for the almighty for that.

And last saturday she came with a pamplet of an international university where she is planning to go for her Masters. I really liked the university, it was really big and beautiful. And Its was a renowned university of London. Its was my dream to study abroad. She said that there is still few days left in the last date for applying. I was not sure whether am going to pass the entrance or not but she was so  persistent that i had to apply. I filled the application form. And the test is going to happen at our third year exam time. We still have four months to prepare for both third year and this entrance test. She even told my family about it. And they all got so excited  which i didnt liked at all. I don't know why i became so negative about everything. I didnt wanted them to know about it untill i qualify the entrance test because i just don't want them to dissappoint again by me not qualifing but i can't do anything about it now. They already know about it and they are all happy to know that i have atleast  something exciting in my life. I had never expected from my family that they will allow me to study abroad though it was always my dream.

I started preparing for my entrance exam and everything. I am not going to dissapoint my family again. I just wanted to qualify this test for my family and for my own self as well. I can't sit here and think about what happened in the past. Its really depressing and i shouldn't be doing that. I have to give my life another chance. I know i can't forget him but i can't ruin myself as well by thinking about what happened all the time.

It was 9pm already and i was sitting on my bed. I had my dinner with the rest of my family. And nowdays we only talked about my preprations and it was really nice to tell them about how far i have gone with my preprations. Dad and mom had been really supportive and even Ahana. I am just so lucky to have them in my life. They were so happy to hear my  second year examination result. Which i passed with a really good percentage. And that was the only good news i heard when i returned home from Mumbai (Ryan's house). I was revising my notes which i made for my entrance exam. When i got a call from shania. Yeah we are still friends like we were before. And like every good friend she supported me in my bad time. She never asked me what happened and always encouraged me to do something exciting in my life just to distract my mind from Ryan which she doesn't told me direct but i always knew why she is asking me to try different things. I really appreciated her effort but iher ideas were so like her and it would suit her only not me. I picked her call and we talked  for ten minutes she asked me about how i am doing?  and whether am trying anything new in ny life or not? I told her am good and she like the way i had a little excitement in my voice. But i dint told her about my Abroad plan because i want to inform her when i will qualify my entrance exam. I want to surprise her.

One thing that i totally loved about her was that. She never talked about Ryan with me. And dint even asked whether i still miss him or not? We talked like nothing like this ever happened otherwise it would have been really akward to talk to her.

Only once she accidently told me that Bhai( brother) had become really quite and he don't even talk a word with anyone unless its really important. But then she quickly changed the subject. But i was stucked to that line. I still wonder  whether he miss me or not? M sure not, He hates me.

I was about to sleep when i got a blank message from an unknown number. I checked the message thrice but it had nothing. I decided to call but no one picked up. I don't know why my heart was saying that it can be Ryan which was really impossible. BUT i had this strong feeling that it can be him. Maybe he wants ti say something. Maybe he wants to apologise. Just somthing but it was useless to call again and again bacause no one ever picked up. Finally i gave up and went to sleep.