Back to home for Exams

Next Morning i woke up at 9am. Ahana was sleeping next to me in my room. We were staying in shania's room from the day we came here. I checked my phone and there was a text from Ryan saying
*Good Morning Sunshine
   Enjoy with your girls. I will
    Meet you in evening.
       And yeah Love you.*

Afcourse as expected he left while i was asleep i typed him a quick reply saying * I love you more and Gonna miss you alot.*
I sighned and then went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth then i had a quick shower and changed myself in my navy blue jeans and grey t-shirt. I did a ponytail with my hair and grabbed my phone from the bed   side table. Screenlight was on so i checked my phone again and there was an email from my college to notify me that our exams are going to start in two weeks and the schedule of  second years examination has been uploded on college official website. I quickly went to the official website of my college and downloaded the Routine for my exams. In all these things i had actually  forgotten about my exams. Thankfully i have completed all my notes. Now i just have to go home and  learn them. I went downstairs and Mom Dad uncle and aunty was there at the dinning table and there was also him. The person that i dont ever want to look at Ashad. I ignored him completely and pulled a chair next to mom and sat on it. He was seating in front of me next to aunty having his breakfast with his devilish smile on. I dont know what exactly he have in his mind and why did he came again in my life. I wished everyone Good morning then grabbed the plate of bread and started eating my breakfast.

"Where is Ahana?" My mom asked me.

"She is still sleeping. She was a bit tired from last time. So i dint woke her up." I replied mom.

"Okay! But we have to leave at 5pm sweetheart. Tell her to pack her stuffs." Mom said.

"Ok mom" i replied her and turned my face toward uncle and aunty.

" I have to say something"  i said looking at uncke and aunty. They looked at me tgen i started again "I am going home with mom and dad today" i said and both uncle and aunty looked at me with confusion "I have got an email today from my college that my exams are gonna start in two weeks and have to prepare for that." i completed looking at uncle and aunty. Afcourse they were not happy with my decision but they  understood my situation.
"Okay Sweatheart! we dont want to hamper your studies but i do wanted to spend some more time with you and wanted to do alot of wedding shoppings with you. But its ok. Good luck for your exams. May God give success to you." She replied smiling at me.

I smiled back at her and started eating again. From the corner of my eyes i saw Ashad his face looks dissapointed. Afcourse he wanted me to stay here with him so that he can spoil my life and my relationship with Ryan but thankfully am not gonna be staying here in the same house with him. I was so happy for that.

"Have you packed your stuffs Rania?" Mom asked concerned.

"No mom not yet. " i replied.

"But i will do it after breakfast" i completed.

"Ryan is not gonna come home before evening? What about him?" Aunty asked all of a sudden. Then i realised how can i go without even saying bye to him.

"I will call him. I am sure he will understand my situation." I replied aunty with a dissapointing smile. Afcourse i was dissapointed because i wanted to hug him before leaving him. I mean i know its not gonna be for forever but still am gonna miss him badly and its gonna be very hard to concentrate on exams.

After few minutes we all completed our breakfast and mom told me to wake up Ahana and to start my packing so i went toward the stairs when Ashad called me.

"Rania"

What the hell. What does he want now. I have to talk with him now i cant just ignore him here because my whole family is here. I turned around and looked at him. His expression was normal. No devilish smirk. This is weard i said to myself.

"Yes" i replied politely

"Can we talk?" He asked too politely. I frowned and looked at him confused.

"Please." He requested.

"Ok.." i replied " but it better be important" i completed with gritted teeth in my hissed voice.

He turned around and asked aunty " sheena Aunty can i talk with your daughter-in-law for few minutes. We havnt got along yet?"

Aunty laughed at his question and replied "Afcourse Ashad you dont have to ask." She looked at me and said "he is a nice guy Rania i am sure you are gonna like him too" i smiled at her and went in the garden with Ashad.

When we reach to a distance where the rest of the family cant hear us i bombarded him with my questions.

"What do you want now? Ha?? Lisen i dont want to talk with you not even for a second" and i turned around to leave.

"Hey please lisen to me. I promise its important. Please just give me five minutes please. " he was literally pleading when he said that.

I faced him again and waited for him to say furthur then he started.

"I know i have done very bad with you and am really sorry for that. I just want to apologise to you. I truly am sorry for what i did. I am really sorry. Please forgive me. " he looked at me and surprisingly despite the fact that i really dont want to admit this but his apology sounded very genuine.

"Why are you apologising now? I dont understand? I asked him.

"I just cant live with this burden plus all the time i was a jerk i thought that i dont love you and i was playing with your emotions but the fact is when you left i was completely shattered. I tried everything girls,parties everything to get over you but it was all useless..."

Before he can say anything i cut him off " oh please dont start with your i-still-love-you thing. And most importantly i dont care whether its true or not but i just want to clarify you that i love Ryan more than anything and am not ever gonna cheat him or leave him. He is my life so please if you are really sorry then go away from my life and let me live in peace with him " i completed looking straight in his eyes.

He looked broken from my rply but after a second he said " i know i can see that you guys are really so much in love. And its good i mean i dont even deserve you. You deserve someone like him. Am happy for you both. I swear am not gonna do anything stupid to hamper your relationship. Just let me stay here at your marriage. I want to see you happy Rania please dont hate me. We have known each other for a long time. Atleast let me stay in your marriage like a friend.  please ?" he asked in his broken voice.

"Ashad please I Really love him. I cant hurt him if he will get to know about our past he is gonna be hurt and i dont want to hurt him so please just go" i replied in more calm voice now in order to make him understand my situation.

"Okay! If thats make you happy then its fine. I will leave today " he replied shrugging and dissapointment was visible in his voice. I felt sorry for him but i cant hurt Ryan for anyone.

"But promise me that you have truly forgiven me. I know its tough but still i dont want you to hate me. Not anymore please." He said looking at me.

"Okay. I have acsepted your apology. And i have forgiven you. And i dont hate you anymore. Everything happens for the best. Thanks to you i got Ryan and i love him more than i loved anyone. I am sure you will also find someone for you soon" i replied giving him a small grin.

He laughed at my last sentence but that was a dissapointing laugh like he was laughing at his ownself "i dont think so" he replied.

We both stayed silent for like 5 to 8 minutes then i asked him to get inside because i have to pack my stuffs. He nodded and then we went inside.