wedding Day Part-1

Today is shani's wedding. Everyone is busy in something in the house. Shania is getting ready.Ahana is helping her in being ready.Mom  dad are with uncle aunty helping them in arrangements. Ryan was also busy in some arrangements.After completing all arrangements everyone went to get ready.

I am wearing a golden lehnga and black top with a golden sling bag. Ahana had played her full barbie doll session on me. So my eyes are smoky black and lips are painted with Red mat lipstick. And i am wearing golden sandals. My hairs are open and a little wavy. And for the first time i think... i am looking hot ..

Ahana was in pink lahenga with her shiny straight hair open and she was looking absolutely amazing. Shania is the bride so she was looking completely stunning in her all Red bridal attire.

We were at the hall where the wedding is going to happen. There were so many guests enjoying the wedding and the decoration was lovely very flowery and the golden lights were superb .

I dont like to be in crowd so i was standing at the corner in the hall. Enjoying my drink and the crowd view. Then suddenly someone touched me from behind startling me. I turn around to see and there was a guy completly drunk he was trying to touch me. I removed his hand from me.

What the hell. Who the hell are you? I yelled at him

Come on baby... lets have a drink together... he said in his  drunken voice with a weard expression

What the hell.. go away ... i again yelled at him

Come on..  he said again now holding my hand

What the hell.. i tried to remove my hand from his grip but it was impossible to do. His grip was too strong.

Then i dont know from  where Ryan came and he slapped the guy right on his face and the drunken guy  was shocked like totally shocked. He was now toching his cheeks and leaved my hand.

Whats wrong man?? The drunken guy asked Ryan

Get the hell out of here before i break your nose... Ryan said angrily and it was very intimidating even i was intimidated by him at that time.

Are you okay? He asked me while touching my hands and i saw his jaw tightens with anger.

M fine... i said reassuring him

Take care of yourself.. i dont want you to be in danger ... and that guy... ugh... i wish i could kill him ... he said with gritted teeth

Is everything okay here?? Ahana asked and i didnt noticed when she arrive?d i was looking at Ryan waiting for him to say something..

Yes everything is fine here.. i replied assuring her

Take care of your sister and dont leave her alone ... he ordered Ahana and then he was gone.

What happen? And why is he so concern about you? Ahana asked confused

You think he is concern about me ?? I asked her confused

Yeah .. i think he likes you... she said and winked at me

You think so ?? I asked her now with my even more confused look

Yes silly .... now tell me whats wrong why did he told me to take care of you? She asked concern

Nothing .. a drunken guy tried to touch me and Ryan slapped him hard and i dont think he will try again on me after this slap ... i said smiling at her

What... he slapped him ??? She asked shocked

Yes ... i replied amused by her expression

He defntly likes you ... and you should take care of yourself . Come on lets go ... she said to me

We both were with shania talking about his hubby ...

PART -2 IN NEXT CHAPTER