HeartBroken

The next morning was horrible. I woke up at 7 a.m and it was our wedding day but there was a sudden silence everywhere instead of the hustle bustle for marriage prepration it was totally silent that day. I had a bad headache because of the unstopable sobs i had last night. But somehow i manage to get up from my bed and went to the washroom. I checked myself in the mirror. My hairs were rough and tangled, my nose were pink, my eyes were puffed up and i had sour throat. I was looking totaly terrible on my wedding day. I washed my face and came out of the washeoom after freshing up. I checked my phone but it was off due to low charge. I put it on charging. Then i had nothing to do. I dint knew whats gonna happen today. I sat beside the window and let that soothing fresh air to pass through my soul.

After few minutes all of a sudden everyone rushed into my room. They were looking furious but my mom was looking really angry. My sister and sia they were looking really afraid like something bad happened. What more could happen now i thought to myself. I stand up and looked at them. They didnt said anything abd started looking at each other. And now there expressions had changed they were looking scared. Scared of telling something  to me. I looked at everyone but no one was ready to have an eye contact with me. Ahana looked at me sympathcly. Lastly i asked them.

"What is wrong?" I dont know why but i sounded really strict and my voice was really high.

No one said anything instead they just looked down and again they started giving me sympathic looks.

" Tell me ?" And this time i just shouted at them.

Then Ahana replied in her shaking voice "Ryan is nowhere. He called and said that he is leaving for Newyork And..... " and she stopped saying.

"And what? " i  shouted  again at them.

"And he dont want to marry you." She completed and looked down. 

It came like a shock to me. I couldnt breathe at that time. I was sure that he is going to be mad at me but not this. It was not my fault last night. It was just a misunderstanding. How could he do this to me. I just stand there frozen. I dint knew what to say.

Then shena aunty came to me and said "Its ok dear. We are not going to question you about anything. Ryan had stricky told me to not question you about anything. We respect your decision. " she completed and hugged me. But i dint moved an inch. It was way too much for me to process.

Then my morther came towards me and she didnt showed any sympathy towards me " I dont know about your son. But i have the full right to ask my daughter. What the hell she thinks she is doing with her life. How could they just say that they don't want to get married on thier wedding day. What the hell just happened a day before that changed thier mind? They dont even have any idea how humiliating its going to be for us and for her aswell. " and then she started crying.

...................................................................

( Hy guys this chapter is going to be complte soon. But please guys let me know that are you liking the new twist in the story. Comment please i really wants to know you guys reaction.)