Arrangement

Ryan had talked about our marriage to our parents like he promised me and yes they were so happy to hear that specially our mom's they were in seventh heaven. I knew  it from the beginning that they wanted us to be together and now that we are together, there happiness is unexplainable today.

My parents are coming day after tomorrow for our engagement. Am happy and excited but there is still that fear of loosing him deep inside my heart. But am trying to get rid of that. After Ashad it was really very difficult for me to fall in love with any other guy but Ryan had made this very easy for me. What matters more is he love me unconditionally and i him though i am still struggling with him being a pilot fact but i just cant leave him for that and the sad part is he can't leave his job. But we will live together with our love.

Shania and Ahana are super surprised to hear that. They had already started planning for my wedding dress and my jewellery and what am going to wear on my engagement. Sometimes its good to have super fashionable sisters like them so you dont have to do anything to look goerges at you your engagement.

Engagement is going to be held in here at Aunty's Big house. So they are busy in planning everything the decorations and ketering and all. They are going to invite all there relatives in our Engagement because no one had ever thought that Ryan can fall in love for someone and he would ask his parents to marry him with the girl he love.

Aunty had tears in her eyes when Ryan talked with him about our marriage. She was happy but most of all she was happy because Ryan had first time asked her something and that something is me. I was also there bitting my nails and sweating as hell with nervousness. But he managed everything like a superhero, My Superhero.

Right now am sitting in my room having some alone time because am not going to have anymore soon. Girls are gonna come and they will drag me to the sallon for my manicure and pedicure. Which i dont is ncessary at all. But its totally a waste of energy to argue with them about this.

It all happen so fast that i dint even got the time to think anything. Marriage is a big thing and i have said yes for that. How am i going to deal with all that marriage stuffs. I have to run a whole house now like my mom and i dont even know how to cook. Shit! And i hadn't even told him about this. Afcourse as an indian women its a must for a girl. And i need to tell him that.

I hurridly went out of room in search for my would be hubby to tell him the most shocking truth. I asked a male maid and he told me that Ryan is in the gym. I dint knew that his house have a gym. Like the guy said i went on the second floor walked in hallway and took a right from there. And there it was a gym which was double my bedroom area. And there were all the equipments and machines needed for building your packs and biceps.

And in the corner of the room was the love my life lefting dumbells. Afcourse he was looking mind blowing that i forget the reason why i came here. I was just looking at him how he was lifting those dumbells. He was all sweary and messed up hair but who cares he was killing in those gym clothes and i was practically ogling at him.

He saw me doing that and left those dumbells at thier place and then grabbed a towel and after rubbing it on his face in order to remove the sweat he put that towel over his neck. And walked towards me.

"Do you need anything?" He asked in a playfull manner.

Damn! How can someone look this gorgeous in his gym clothes. I will be looking like shit if i will work out like this. I nearly lost my voice and stared at him blankly.

"Do.you.need.anything." he said in a more playfull.

"Aaa??? No??? I ju..st... I dont know" i stammered and replied something illogical.