Disappointment

Its been a day since i talked with Ryan. He is busy like really busy that he dint even came in my room to ask me how am doing? I am missing him badly. Though we are leaving under the same roof at this time but still i dint get to see him. He leave this house very early in the morning and then when i try to talk to him at night. He be so late that i end up sleeping in my room. I dont know why is he doing this with me? Have i done anything wrong? Or he is bored with me?

Ahana and I have to leave for kolkata day after tomorrow but before that i want to talk to him. Actually i want to talk about his proposal and now i have an answer for him i know what i want and what is more important for me. But how am i going to tell him that if he will behave this strangely with me.

Its 2pm already. I hadnt done anything special today just the usual stuffs. Going shopping with girls and after getting tired i watched some t.v. 

Is he doing this deliberately just to make me understand that i really love to talk with him and that i cant stand a day without speaking to him? Ugh.. why me ?? Why does i have to deal with this incredibly strange man. I smiled at myself and said out a little to loud to myself "And am in love that incredibly strange man."

I went in the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee. His kitchen is way bigger than mine. I tried to find the coffee  but there were so many sections that its impossible to do it myself.

"Can i help you" Aunty said hiding her smile.

"Yes please Aunty" i pleaded.

"What are you looking for swthrt?"

"Coffee" i replied innocently.

"Okay! I will make you a cup of coffee" she smiled and said.

I stayed there with Aunt in the kitchen

"So... How is Ryan with you?" She asked me.

"Good... He is good with me" i replied hesitantly.

She smiled at me and said " I can see that. I am really happy for both of you"

I smiled at her and tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ears nervously.

"You know Rania. He doesn't really talk with lots of people. He is very conservative. He dont like to share his feelings. I have been worried about him since he was a kid" she said and she was looking sad. I could see her affection for his son.

"He dont even like to share his feelings with you?" I asked frowning.

A drop of tear fell from the corner of her eyes and she replied "No dear. Not even with me"

"Am sorry Aunty"

"Don't be. This is not your fault. He is just like this. All i want from him to be happy. If hiding his feelings from me, keeps him happy am happy for him" she completed smiling sadly at me.

"May be with time he will change himself" i replied comforting her.

"I really hope so dear." She said

"Here your coffee is ready. She poured the cup for me and handed me"

"Thank you so much Aunty for this" i replied.

She smiled and said "Tell me if you need anything " and with that she left the kitchen.

I went back in my room with my coffee. And just to kill the sound of silence in my room i switched on the t.v.

Why is he like this with his mom? I know she is not his real mom but still. The way she is with him and the way she gets emotional when she talks about him shows that how much she cares about him. He needs to understand this.

I sipped my coffee and looked at my phone. This device which is used by millions of people to connect them with thier loved ones. Is not at all helpfull at this time. Because my lover is flying goddam plane.

I laid my head on the corner of the sofa and closed my eyes.
............................................................

Tell me what are you expecting next ???

Do you them to marry??