His friends part -4

To watch him with his friends was so good. He was different with them no more tensed and i think for the first time i saw him enjoying his life. Boys were busy talking about cars and Airplanes discussing different models which i didnt got a bit. Ryan was all the time with me and one thing that i found strange was he made sure that i meet the wives of every guy in here and know about her profession.

Later i meet with another couple but they were not married yet. They were dating each other. Alice took me and sia in the kitchen to help. Well actually we were willing to help her so she dint had any choice. There i meet Eva. She was very classy, taller than me. She was wearing a blue pencil dress which was upto her knees, her hairs were curly, golden brown.

"Eva. She is Rania. And Rania meet Eva" Alice introduce me to her. I smiled at her expecting her to grin back at me but she curved her lips up in an arrogant smile. Which i dint liked at all. I felt a little akward with her. I tried to help the girls but sia told me she will manage everything i dont have to do anything.

"So.. what do you do?" Eva asked me but her tone was very Rude and arrogant. I think sia and Alice both noticed her coldness towards me but they remain silent to  that.

"Am a student." I tried to be polite and answered her.

"Ohh... so you are just a student" she said arrogantly sipping her drink.

I remain silent to that. After few seconds there came a guy well again he was well built but not as tall like them infact he was few inches smaller than Ryan. But he was good looking. He smiled at Eva and came toward her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her on her cheeks.

"Oh......sorry. Rania meet my husband Taylor. "

Taylor smiled at me but his smile was more genuine than Eva. I smiled back at him.

"I have never seen you here before? " He asked me very politly not like his wife.

"She is with Ryan" sia replied him before i could say anything.

He looked puzzled for a second but he recovered himself and smiled broadly at me.

"Nice to meet you Rania" he said.

"Me too" i replied him.

Ryan came in the kitchen searching me but when he looked at Eva his face turned red. He dint said anything but it was visible from his face that something is wrong. He looked at Alice and said
"What is she doing here?" With gritted teeth.

"Am her friend too. You cant just stop everyone from contacting us" Eva replied but Ryan dint even looked at her.

No one said a word. Everyone was silent " Ryan Aiza is happy in her life and she dont needs you. She is my best friend i cant leave her" she said in a begging voice to Ryan but he dint seemed convince at all. But whose this Aiza? I thought in my mind but afcourse i cant ask this right now so i remain silent, trying  to understand whts going on.

"Stop. Please" Ryan stopped her from saying any furthur.

Taylor holds Eva closer to him in order to calm her. "I think we should leave now" he said to everyone. I really felt sorry for him. He was really a good person. Polite, understanding and he was not angry with Ryan. Alice looked at him  with an apologetic expression. He gave her his i-can-understand-look. And looked at his wife " we should leave baby" he said sweetly.

On the other hand eva was a total bitch. I wonder how they are together. She felt very insulted and grabbed her purse and they headed toward the door. But before leaving she looked from me to Ryan and laastky looking at Ryan said " well i must say Aiza was way better than her" and smiled her arrogant smile and with that she left. I felt very bad to hear that what was wrong with her. We just meet right now. And who the hell is Aiza? Why is she comparing me with her? I looked at Ryan he was in a lost. He just stood there like a stone. Alice and sia too left the room giving some space to Ryan. I dint knew what to do ? Should i stay here or leave this kitchen like them? But what will i do outside. I walked toward him and stand in front of him.

"Are you okay?" I asked him

He nodded.

"M sorry about all this. I dint knew she will be here" he said with gritted teeths.

"Its ok. " i replied.

"Lets go outside" he tried to act normal and smiled his fake smile.

We went outside and they all acted like nothing happen. Well i was realky thankfull to that. I dont have to get embarass now. Though i have a lots of question in my mind and i really hope Ryan answer them later.

At the dinner table sia,Aarav,Ryan, me, sam and Alice was there. But after few seconds Ella and Emma two beautiful blonde sisters joined us. They were Alice and sam kids. They were very cute and chubby but at the same time very naughty as well. They were 4 yeras old and they were twins. Ryan was completely different with them. I had never imagined or seen him with kids before. But he surprised me. He was very patience, polite and fun with them. Ella and Emma were also comfortable with him and they were enjoying his company.

"Where were they all the time?" I asked Alice

"They were at there friends home" she replied smiling at me.

"Usually they spend there day with me in my clinic because there dad dint really get time for them" she gave sam a look which sam replied pouting and then she looked at me.

"Clinic?" I asked.

"Yes she is a Doctor. Child specialist"  Ryan replied arrogantly.

"See. Two people from different field can stay together"  He wishpered in my ears. And i felt him chuckled.

Ohhh. Now i get it he wanted to prove me wrong.  Thats the whole plan. Well Done Mr. Ryan. I tought to myself. And continued with my food.