Engagement

I checked myself last time in the mirror. My red fullsleeves gown is looking perfect on me. My hair are turned into beautiful curls. And my makeup is on point. Everything is beyond perfect except my stelatoes they are killing my legs. Ugh.. i wish i had said no to this shoes but then i cant say no to practicaly anything when it comes to my two beauty experts and they are knocking at the bathroom door continuously making me more nervous.

"Coming just give me one more minute. please" i pleaded.

"Okay! Only one minute" They replied.

So finally its my engagement today with my Mr. Pilot who is waiting for me downstairs. I hope he like me in his choosen dress for me. Whooo! Am a really grown up now. Soon gonna get married. Its all so exciting but its making me nervous as well. I hope it all go well.

"Lets do this" i said  to my reflection in the mirror and open the door.

"Finally. You are out. Come'n lets go downstairs. And you are looking amazing. Just dont get tensed okay" shania said comforting me.

I nodded back at her. And we went towards the stairs to go downstairs.

As i began to take steps one by one my heartbeat started to get faster i dont know what it was, excitement..nervousness..i dont know but i was unable to breath. There were lots of people downstairs looking at me. Well! Actually judging me that whether am compatible with Ryan or not.
Hundreads eyes or maybe more than that was on me. Some glances were sweet and some were rude. But my eyes were searching for my would be groom  and his eyes were waiting for me. We both looked at each other and all nervousness was changed into happiness, that sweet sensation when you feel something good is gonna happen  was happening with me at that time. Heartbeat were changed from fast to  normal. And by taking little steps at a time i was there right next to the love of my life.

And like always my man was slaying in those Armani suit.

"Nervous" he whispered leaning towards me.

I grabbed his arms a little tighter and replied "Not anymore"

He smiled to that and there it was in his deep brown eyes his unconditional love for me.

And after few minutes  we exchanged our rings. Silently promosing each other

That No Matter What Happen We Will Always love Each other.
No Matter What Happen We will Always Understand Each other.
And Whatever happen we will always gonna be Loyal to each other. And many more promises like this.

And after the ring ceremony we did our couple dance. And surprisingly my Mr. Pilot was really good in that. I really enjoyed with my baby like always. I literally dont have to worry for anything when he is around.

I meet with many of his relatives which were not there at shania's wedding. And very shockingly i meet someone that i shouldn't have meet.

Walking in the crowd carrying a bouqet was Ashad coming towards us with a usual smirk on his evil face.

He smiled his wicked smile and said "what a pleasent surprise Rania"

I just literally went numb at that time. How could he come to my engagement. Why does he have to ruin all this. Why can't he just leave me alone. Ryan was also there standing beside me but he was talking with a senior of his. So he thankfully dint noticed my reaction.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him in my pissed and hissed voice.

"You dint invited me so i came here without invitation" he smiled again at me wickedly.

After a while Ryan noticed my expressiones and tighten his hold on my waist making me turn to him alittle.

"Everything okay?" He said loudly enough so that only i can hear.

I nodded because i dont wanted to create a scene over there and i dont wanted to apoil my own engagement.

Then Ryan noticed Asad in front of us and said "sorry i dint recognised you?"

"Yeah.. Am Asad Asharf Ali's son. Mom dad were busy in some family stuffs so they sended me here to attend your wedding so practicaly am your maternal cousin." Asad complited being his usual over smart.

What the hell! can this get any worst. Shit so he is going to stay here with us for my wedding. No lord please.

"Apologies. Enjoy the party" Ryan replied in his clipped formal tone in way that only he could say and for a second i think Asad also got intimidated by him. And I literally enjoyed that second.

"Here" he handed Ryan the bouqet which he later gave to one of the servants to keep with else of the gifts.

"Thanks" Ryan replied Asad and he went to meet Aunty and uncle.

I really never wanted this to happen. My ex b.f talking with my would be groom not only my would be hubby but also the love of my life. I dont want him to ruin my future with his evilness.

"Is everything okay?" He said caressing my fingers with his and he was doing that all the time in the party giving me goose bumps.

I looked at him and replied "just a little tired and this steletoes are killing me "

"Lets go upstairs then in my room." He said looking at me.

"Do you want us to leave our own engagement" i asked him playfully.

"No. Just take a little break from the crowd and the party" he said leaning his neck to one side.

"Okay!" I replied.

And then we went upstairs in Ryan's room and first thing that i did was i removed my deathly sandals.

He smiled and said pointing towards the sandals " why did you even bothered yourself with that"

"Your sister is really stubborn." I replied with a pissed expression.

"That she is" he replied raising his eyebrows.