Celebration part-2

I was ready at 7.45pm and checked myself for the last time in my full length mirror. My dress was looking flawless on my body which i loved. Ahana had made her magic with my hair and they were looking super cool. I recently coloured my hair Auburn. Because sia said it will be cool to add a little colour to them which i agreed now because my hair were looking amazing today. My make up was again very natural and minimum like i always have. Black smoky eyes and a nude colored lipstick with  a little blush to give some colour to my pale skin. And lastly i wore my stelletoes which was a gift from Ahana. Like seriously how can someone gift her own sister a pair of deadly heels. I rolled my eyes at her gift but lastly thanked her for all her efforts.

By 8.30pm we reached the venue. It was so beautifull, there were lights everywhere and a very classy golden and pitch pink decoration. I instantly fell in love with my sorroundings. I literally cried at my mom dad's efforts for me. And i was really happy to finally see that pride in their eyes for me.

Soon i met sia who was looking stunning in her pitch pink ball gown and she was wearing a tiara as well like we were celebrating our quinceanera or something. I smiled at her and gave her a warm hug.

"Wow girl you are looking stunning. And hot." She said with a smirk.

"Thank you." i replied smirking back.

"Even you are looking absolutely beautifull my barbie girl." I said pinching her cheeks.

"Ugh! Stop that. You know i love pink." She replied with her fake pissed look.

"No sweetheart seriously. You are looking beautifull." I said now more sincerely.

"Thank you. " she replied and we hugged again.

"Isn't the party so cool?" She said in excitement holding my hands.

"Yeah its amazing." I replied  checking the surroundings.

"All our friends are gonna be so jealous of us." She said with an evil grin.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"Lemme have a check on them."she said in excitement.

"Come'n? " she asked in excitement.

"Nope you go. I have to talk to mom." I replied.

"Okay." she smiled and left.

Actually i was waiting for shania to come. There flight was on time. I don't know what was taking them so long. Every guests had arrived at the party. Some of my cousins came to congratulate me. Afcourse there were cruel relatives  there as well. Who brought the topic of myy cancelled marriage again just to show how hurt they are for me. But mom and dad consoled me by saying they are just jealous of my achievements. Which was true actually. But whatever it was thier cruel comments are not gonna spoil my mood.

I was sipping my drink when shania came out of no where startling me giving me a tight warm hug.

"Oh Am so happy for you sweetheart" she said almost crushing my bones.

"Thank you dear." I replied almost whispiring to her.

"Carefull shania." sheena Aunty's voice came from behind.

"Oh am sorry." Shania said releasing me.

"Thats ok." I smiled at her.

"Oh My God! Girl you are looking hott." She said checking me out from head to toe.

I blushed to that and replied with a polite "Thank you."

"Congratulations Darling. You are looking so preety. I hope you get all the success in your life. " sheena aunty said kissing me on my cheeks and there was that genuine warmness in her blessings.

Though i become very nervous after seeing them. But she made the situation very comfortable. By the time we were talking Mom and Dad joined us as well. Sheena aunty gave me a Diamond necklace. I gasped when i saw that set. It was beautifull but at the same time very expensive and elegant as well. But she got very emotional when i said that i can't take this. She said that "Atleast let me give this to you. Please." And i become unable to say no to her.

Soon me ans sia cut the cake and had our girls chit chat and dance. It become a full blown party later. Elders moved to the other sections and youngsters to the other. We danced and enjoyed ourselves. We clicked some cool pictures. And had the dinner.

The party was on full swing when shania took me to a corner and said that she wants to telk to me something. We found a corner which was quite and peacefull.

"So garl what do you have to say?" I asked teasing her.

She started blushing. Making me more curious.

"What is it?" I asked again furrowning at her.

"Am pregnant." She replied smiling foolishly and blushing again.

"What?" I asked in full surprise.

She just nodded in response.

"Om My God Shania. Congratulations. Am so happy for you." I replied hugging her tightly.

"Thank you." She replied smiling again.

"I can't belive this? Am going to be Aunty soon." I said in excitement.

"Yeah." She replied with a full tooth grin.

"So ??" I asked rasing my eyebrows.

"So what?" She chuckled nervously.

"Tell me how did your hubby reacted on this?" I asked holding her hands.

"Oh he is so posessive. He was even not allowing me to travel on a plane. I said i am one month pregnant only but still he is just so posessive and even now he is mad at me. " she replied rolling he eyes.

"Awww! Thats so sweet. " i replied smiling foolishly at her.

She blushed in response. I asked few more question about her baby and other stuffs. And then she told me that there is something surprise for me.

I asked her what is it but she told me to get outside the party hall if i want to have that surprise.

"Ok lets go." She said in excitement. And we left the venue. No one noticed us leaving they were busy in enjoying themselves.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked her when we were out of the hall.

"Walk with me." She replied in excitement.

"I am. As if i have a choice. You are literally dragging me. " i replied pissed at her.

It was very dark outside. I was a little afraid as well. What is wrong with her? Where is she taking me at this time? I don't want us to get kidnapped at my party and specially whe she is pregnant. I was about to ask her to get back to the party. When she stopped at what looks like under a huge tree. In front of an Audi. I don't know the model of this Audi. But i got by its sign that it is an Audi. I looked at the car and there was someone waiting inside.

***********************************
Can you guess? Who can be inside the car?

And one's again I am on #1 writter.
Thank you so much guys for your love and support.

                                  XOXO