Dance

"So... we are engage now" Ryan said removing his bow tie.

"Yeah" i replied looking at his room.

"What? Do you want to any make changes here?" He asked looking at me.

"No. Your room is absolutely perfect, clean , sophisticated. I loved the way it is but.." i said checking his room.

"But what? " he replied instantly.

"I always wanted to have a corner in my room where i can go when i be tensed or wanna take a break from the world and all the tensions..." i replied looking at my knotted fingers.

"And what do you want in that corner? " he asked now standing in front of me.

"Ummm... i want to be surrounded by books there.. A cozy place where i can have all my books and stuffs like chocolates and all to divert myself from the problems" i replied smiling at him.

"Thts it. It is a really small change. I can do that" he said caressing my cheeks with his fingers.

We stand there for few minutes. Me in his arms. My hands circling his neck and his hands at my waist. We talked about what i want to do after completing my graduation and our likes and dislikes.

Then he grabbed my hands n asked  " Can you dance? "

"Yeah a little like we danced downstairs" i replied smiling at him.

"Not like that" he said and then went towards the music player..

After few seconds the music started playing and it was the song El Bano by enrique iglesias i knew the song because i used to be crazy about the popstar a few years ago.

"Its in spanish" i told him when he came back again, to me.

"How do you know? " he asked smiling at me.

"I was a big fan of enrique when i was 18" i replied.

He raised his eyebrows but dint said anything then in one move i was in his arms and his right hand was at my waist and left hand was clasping my right hand.

He was leading the dance. He dipped me and it was so swift and perfect. First i thought that am gonna fall but he was so efficient he dint let me fall. The dance was fast, romantic and hot as well i was close to him in one move like our lips were just few inches away from each other and then i was away from his face in other move it was so fast . He really enjoyed that dance and me too.

We were both panting after our dance. Music was still on in the background. I was in his arms, i rested my face on his shoulder to rest.

"Tired already? " he teased me and turned off the music with the remote in his pocket.

I lifted my face from his shoulder and looked at him and said "where did you learned this?"

"Someone taught me?" He replied and his expressions changed from playfull to samething weard.

"You dont wanna tell me? " i asked him caressing his neck with my fingers.

" you will not like it" he replied looking at me.

"Okay! I dont wanna spoil my mood now " i said smiling at him.

He smiled back at me and kissed my cheeks making my hearbeats faster. We hugged each other and stand like that for i dont know how long.

"Dont you think we should go downstairs" i wispered in his ears.

He looked at me and said pouting at me "But i am enjoying myself here"

"I know baby but its our engagement party. They must be wondering where we are" i replied caressing his cheeks.

"Okay!" He replied after a second and said "let me fix my tie first otherwise they"ll think something different" he winked at me and went into the bathroom leaving me alone in his walk in closet to fix my makeup and dress.

I looked myself in the mirror. My hair were a bit messed up now becuz of the dance i guess but it was good, perfect , hot ... i blussed at my reflection in the mirror then i fixed my hair and dress. I was wearing my sandals again then i realised i hadn't told Ryan about Ashad. I should tell him that before that jerk tell him anything but what if he hate me after that but why would he hate me?  I am not hiding anything from him and i was surprised too to see Ashan here.

I took a deep breath and checked myself last time in the full length mirror at Ryan's closet i dint realised when he came but Ryan was standing behind me caressing my waist and said "what are you thinking honey?"

I turned around and looked at him and exaled slowly.

"You can trust me just tell me whats wrong?" he looked at me concerned.

"I just..." i was about to tell him but Ahana stormed in the room "where are you both" she yelled.

"We are here " Ryan replied.

She came in the closet. We both were now standing aside each other waiting for her.

"My god! Cant you guys just wait till marriage" she said and winked at us.

I rolled my eyes.

"We will try  to control ourself Grandma " Ryan teased her.

"M not being Grandma. I am just concerned about you both " she replied Ryan.

Ryan laughed to that and said "okay! Dear."

"Come'n now lets go downstairs. Everyone is looking for you guys" she said looking at us.

"Okay! You go we are coming" i replied her. I was so peased at her now. I was about to tell Ryan about Ashan and me but she spoiled everything.

"No. No more staying alone. If Mamma will know about this. She is not gonna be happy. So come with me." she said.

Ugh.. why does we both have  so stubborn sisters like Ahana and shania. Ryan looked at me and whispered "Is it really important?"

"No. It can wait" i replied smiling at him Ahana was at the door now, waiting for us to come.

"Come'n guyz " her pissed voice again interrupted  our discussion.

"Lets go and please smile okay!" Ryan said caressing my fingers with his.

I smiled and we both went downstairs.

Dinner was already surved and guests were started to leave we stand in line at gate with uncle and Aunty to bid bye to the guests.

"Are you okay! Sweatheart" Aunty asked me.

"Yeah am fine. It was just the stilettos Aunty" i replied her.

"Ohhh sweatheart! Do you wanna change your sandals" she asked concerned.

"No its fine Aunty. M good now" i replied assuring her.

"Okay sweetheart! As you wish. Where is Ryan?" she asked.

"He was here with me a moment before.." i looked around and found him he was talking with a friend of his " he is talking with someone Aunty. There" i pointed towards him.

"Ohhhh" she replied.

After twenty minutes all guests were gone. And then we all had Dinner together. Ashad was not with us at Dinner time. Aunty told us that he went to meet a friend of his and he will be staying here in this house with us  and he will be staying in the guestroom. Afcourse there are so many rooms.

I just wanted to tell Ryan about my past as fast as i can but he was looking very tired now plus  i dint wanted to spoil his day. He was so happy today and i like to see him smiling and enjoying his life.

I decided that i will talk with him tomorrow morning.