His friends part-2

I went in my room where i stayed before when i was here for shania's wedding and the room was still the same clean and freash. I went in the bathroom to freshen up and by the time i got back my bags were in my room at my bed. I open my bag and took my medicines and had it and my medicines were enough to make me sleep.

I woke up and it took me few minutes to realise that am in Mumbai  at Ryan's Big house. I smiled and got up from my bed yawning and streaching. I looked myself in the mirror my dark brown eyes dint had darkcircles under it now and thankfully i was not looking that pale  which i usually be. I brushed my hair to go out and meet Ryan's mom and Dad but as i open the door to go. Shania came startling me.

"Hey! Good now?" She asked and like always her voice was energetic and excited.

"Yep" i smiled at her.

"Get Ready" she said in excitement.

"Why" i asked puzzled.

"Because my brother is taking you somewhere" she replied winking at me.

"Where?" I still asked confused.

"He dint tell me. He just send me here to tell you to get ready he is taking you somewhere" she replied while putting her hands on her waist.

I was still confused where is he taking me? And why dint he told me this when we were in the car. This man is really weard. Now what should i do? I dont even know where he is taking me? So what  should i wear now? Am already bad at picking clothes and now without even knowing where am going. How am i going to select a decent dress.

"Rania??" Shania said waving  her hand on my face. " come back what are you thinking? Get ready. You only have 15 minutes" she said. " I can help you with the dress. Do you want me to help?" She asked with the expression written on her face please say yes. " yes please" i replied her and within a minute she was there opening my bag and taking out my clothes one by one. I was sitting at the corner of my bed praying in my mind that atleast i look decent in whatever dress shania is going to pick for me.

"Geez! Rania  how many pairs of jeans you have?" she asked  frustated by the amount of jeans i had in my bags and i was looking at her like a stupid girl bitting her nails in nervousness. And minutes later she finds a Blouson dress in my bag she looked at it and smile and i was like shit yes i do have this dress but i never wore it before because i usually wear jeans though am not at all chunky but still i dont usually wear any kind of dresses i always be in my jeans or shorts and i cant experiment with myself right now.

"I dont wear this dress" i said to shania with my fake confidence. In order to stop her devilish plan in her mind before it happen in real.

"No. You are wearing this dress. Go on and change and i will find a perfect shoes for this" she said well actually she ordered me. And i think she had learned this tone from her brother. I quitely went in the bathroom to change because arguing with her now was only a waste of time.

I changed in my Bluson dress and came out of the bathroom. "Waooo! Rania this dress is looking lovely on you." Really? Huh.. i dont think so.. i had always been a mediocre when it comes to looking good. I stopped my inner thoughts from going any furthur and concentrated on shania i really dont know what she have next in her mind. She went in her room and brought a hair waver and her pumps for me. And i wore her pumps and thankfully it was a low heeled pumps pair. Then she made me sit on a chair and started her barbie doll session on me Well not exactly barbie doll firstly she waved my hairs and then she put a little mascara on my lashes. And some glossy nude colour  lip stick on my lips. And finally she allowed me to check myself in the mirror.

And i have to admit that i was looking classy elegant  and beautiful in that dress. My blouson dress have a belt at the waist causing the torso part of the dress to blouse. And the flowral hem was following straight, body hugging me. My wavy hairs were looking lovely and soft and yeah thankfully they were manageble now. My make up was also on point nothing to much exactly the amount needed.

"Thank you so much dear. I dont know what i would have done without you" i hugged her tightly.

"Awww! Dont thank me . You are a lovely person Rania. Just a good dress and you are ready to slay."

"Ok go now. Dont make my brother wait okay" she said in order to sound strict. I smiled at her and grabbed my phone and i was about to leave when she yelled " where are you going to keep your phone?".

" In my back pocket"i replied then i realize shit i am not wearing  jeans and she was waiting for me to realise that then she handed me her elegant clutch and i kept my phone in it and left the room. I was at the foyer waiting for him. When the driver told me to go at the garage area Ryan will meet me there. I went there but there was no sign of him. I looked around but still Ryan was nowhere to be found. His car was also there in the garage.

Then there came a sleek black Maserati Levante. My mouth was drop open. This car nearly cost 1.95 crores. Well am not actually a car person but Maserati is something i cant resist so i am following Maserati page on social media and i had seen this model and it was recently launched.

Maserati  gate opened and there was Ryan as usual looking hot and hundsome. He was in his black rugged jeans grey tee shirt and jacket with black shades and his hair were sligtly wet making him look more hotter. He looked at me reading my expressions.

"Like the car?" He smirked.

"Yours?" I asked pointing towards the car.

He nodded. "Richi Rich" i smirked back. He smile his shy smile and said " yep a little" and offered his hands i grabbed it. Then he open the door for me. And that leather seats were soft, and the car interior was sleek, modern and stylish. I cant believe myself am going for a drive in a Maserati Levante with the hotty Ryan at the driver seat. My life cant get better than this. And he started the car and soon we were on the road. We left at 4 pm weather was cool actually ossam for a drive.