Ignoring

Its been three days now. But Ryan is still so busy in his job that he dont even have time to text me back. After texting him four text he reply for only one.I am really pissed with him now.

I again texted him in the morning after having breakfast.

*Me-Good Morning. Whtss up?*

But still no rply. I mean i really cant deal with a pilot. And i have had enough of this am going to tell him now that am not going to live like this. He have to take time for me if he want us to be together. After deciding this in my room. I went downstairs to distract my mind with some t.v.

But as usual nothing entertained me. I was changing the channels contuisly but actually i was thinking about him. I was lost in my own world. Why is Ryan doing like this? Have i done anything? Or he is really busy in his job.

"Rania are you going Ahana for shopping??" Mom asked distracting me from my world full of Ryan and his ignoring issue.

"Huhh????" I replied not getting what she said.

"I asked are you going with Ahana for shopping? Do you need something?" Mom said in pissed tone.

"Why shopping?" I asked her still confused.

"O My God! Rania what is wrong with you. I told everyone yesterday at dinner that you and Ahana are going Mumbai to meet shania. She had called me and asked to send you both there. She wants to meet you guys. What is wrong with you?" Mom explained.

What is wrong with me.. his brother had done all this to me. I dont remember that mom told us this.

"Sorry mom i just forgot" i replied her dissmising my inner thoughts.

"So are you going?" She asked and this time she was really pissed with me.

"Yes.. i will go" i replied her and nodded my head.

"Ok then get ready and pick her from college" mom said and went in the kitchen.

I switched off the t.v and went in my room. I took my black jeans and pink top from my wordrobe and changed.

And after 10 minutes i was ready. I went in the kitchen and told mom that am leaving.

And Ahana's college is a 15 minutes ride from home. I picked her from there and leaved for kolkata one mall.

After reaching there Ahana like olways was so exited for her shopping and me on the other hand was preoccupied with my Mr. Weardo and his problems.

"Pink or blue?" Ahana asked holding two onepiece in his hands.

"Pink." I replied and rolled my eyes. because i know she is anyway going to pick this one she just wasting her time.

"Ohh thnx.. i was going to pick this one. Pink is such a lovely colour beside it goes well with my complexion." She replied with a full tooth grin.

I nodded my head.we were in walking in the mall holding our sgopping bags then suddenly Ahana asked about Ryan.

"So... whts wrong between you and your Mr pilot." She asked while putting chips in her mouth.

"Huh??" I replied.

"Dont act dumb.. ok" she said and looked at me.

*Next part in next chapter. Please comment guys how you feel about this story.*