Epilogue

5 years later

"Ibrahim... Come here?? Where are you? " I heard sheena aunty calling for Ibrahim and playing with him.

I went downstairs and Ibrahim was playing with his grammy happily. When he saw me. He came quickly towards me keeping his toys in his hands.

"Mommy where is daddy?" He asked with his big blue eyes looking at me innocently.

"He will be home soon sweetheart." I replied putting him on my lap.

Time flies so fast. I can't even believe that i married Ryan and we have a son now. My cute little Ibrahim. He looks exactly like his dad. And much to our surprise he is stubborn like his dad as well. Right after my masters from london. We married and Ryan had been so patient all the while. He never forced me to marriage before my masters. He turned into a completely different person now. Someone who is much understanding and caring. And Ibrahim also played a great role in that. I never imagined him with a baby before. I thought it would be so difficult for him. But now that i see them together i realise that i was so wrong. He is the best father. And he is very much patience with his son. Which is really surprising.

"Dadddy.." Ibrahim cheerfull voice brought me to reality.

Ryan came home in his uniform which still turns me on. Even though he was tired as hell but i still find him attractive in every single way. His hairs were a little messy and his blazer was on his other hand. But as soon as he entered he put Ibrahim in his arms. And his smile was back the one that melts my heart every single time.

"Daddy did you brought my car?" Ibrahim asked Ryan frowning cutely at his dad. Well he was trying to scare his dad but my baby looked only cute when he does that.

Ryan suppresed his laugh and replied " Afcourse my boy here he handed him a big box. "

And that was enough to make my son busy. He was instantly on the floor then on the couch trying to open his new car. Sheena aunty and uncle had  came for dinner tonight. But when i looked around no one was there to be seen.

"Hey... " Ryan looked at me and encircled his arms around my waist.

"Hey.. " I replied softly playing with his hair.

"How was your day?" I asked playing with his hair.

"Tiring... " He replied coming closer towards me.

"Am sure you can wait a little. Because your mom is here and she can come anytime. " I said playfully pushing him away.

He faked a hurt expression but dint kissed after that understanding the situation.

"Go change ok i will prepare the dinner. I love you" I said giving a small peck on his lips.

"I love you too. " He replied smiling towards me and went to change.

We live in a big house near an Airport so that he doesn't have to cover much distance to get home. And he can get much time for family. Yeah we still struggle to spend time sometime. But its not a big issue now. Because love has Conquered all. What little or more time we get with eachother, we enjoy every second of it. And we both can't be without each other. So This is how it is now.
A a little imperfect but indeed a happy life.

The End