Understanding

He smiled to my answer in a very sexy manner and slowly started walking towards me making my heartbeats faster.

"So you don't know? Why you came here" he said each words very slowly leaning his neck to one side which was really kind of hot.

"I... actually wanted to talk... something.. important" i finally managed to speak something logical but he was slowly coming towards me so i was taking slow steps back towards the wall.

He smiled again and said "And what is it?" And finally he was there just an inch away from me. My heartbeat was too fast.

"I can't cook" i replied him hurridly in order to control my nervousness.

"What?" He said with a disgust expression.

"Yes" i replied nodding at him.

"This was the important thing you came here for?" He asked still with his disgust expression on.

"Yes!" I replied nervously.

He shook his head and looked at me "you know you are the cutiest stupidest thing in the world."

I smiled to that and said " And you are the hottest intelligent thing in the world. Do you know that?"

"Not until i met you" he replied leaning towards me in order to kiss me.

"Ryan.." i stopped him before he could do anything.

"Can we just wait for us to get married? Please." I said hesitantly because i dint wanted to do that mistake again. Afcourse i trust him but i wanted to do this thing after marriage but i was not sure how he will react to that.

He looked at me confused for a second then he smiled and said " Afcourse baby" and moved away from me.

"I dont want to upset you" i said looking at him.

"Am not upset infact am happy that you dint forced yourself to this. I want you to be happy with me baby. Never do anything in which you are not comfortable. I am always there to understand you" and after that he kissed my forehead and said " and i hope am allowed to kiss there and even if am not. I dont care"

"I love you" and thats the least i managed to speak because i was so over whelmed by him and his love.

"I love you too baby" he replied.

"And about your cooking thing. So  Do you really think that i would change my mind because of you not being a good cook. "

"No" i replied

"Then be happy thats all i want and enjoy yourself" he said caressing my cheeks.

"Hmmm. And keeping that in mind i have an appointment for my manicure and pedicure sessiom with my girls so i have to go to get ready for that" i said to him.

"Afcourse.. enjoy your day"  we hugged each other and i went back to my room to get ready.