His friends

Ryan was quiet in rest of the journey. He was busy in his thoughts. I really wanted to know what's he thinking but i cant read his  mind. And after few minutes the pilots announced that we are ready to land. Ryan dint said anything but offered his hand to me. I looked at him confused and after few seconds i realised that he offered his hands to me  to crush it again like i did when the plane was taking off. Afcourse i grabbed his hand again and crushed his fingers because of fear and this time he smiled at me and said "we are safe." I smiled nervously at him.

Ryan's driver was waiting there for us. He grabbed my bags and put it in the car. Ryan open the rear sit door for me. And  he climbed in the car after me. I was really sick of his quiteness so just to change his mood i thought i should tease him about the Airhostess "you know the Airhostess was really mesmerized by you."
"Mesmerized" he repeated the word and smiled "And why do you think that?" He asked but thankfully my plan worked and his mood was changed.
"Because of the way she was looking at you" his shy smile broaden and he said "lucky me " and winked at me and he was back with his playfull mode.
"Great.. it will lessen your work now " he looked at me and asked "which work?."

"Now you dont have to find  an Airhostess or a female aviator to impress her then ask her for marriage" he laughed at my words in a a way that i have never seen before. Heads thrown back and he was looking absolutely perfect,younger and carefree. Y cant he always be like this happy and carefree.

"You are really funny".

"But... i was not joking" i replied and i was really not joking afcourse he will marry someone of his field you know aviation field.

"So you think that pilots should marry female pilots or Airhostess?" He asked still amused by me.

I nodded.

"Why?" He asked and this time he was serious.

"Because thats how it works.  Doctor marries a Doctor and pilot marries a pilot.. etc ... etc." I replied very confidently because according to me thats how it works.

He looked at me like am some kind of Alien and said " so According to you we pilots are not allowed to fall in love with any other girl"

I dint know what to rply so i stayed quite. Afcourse he thinks that am stupid really stupid. But thats how i think about this.

I dint realised when we reached at his home. Driver stopped the car in front of Ryan's big house and he opened the door for me. Shania and Ahaana were all ready to welcome me and the moment i entered they started thier questions "how are you now? " shania asked and grabbed me for a hug. "Am fine now just a little tired thats it" i replied and i was literally tired from the journey and my head was paining but it was beareble but still i wanted to sleep a little. Ryan looked at me for a second reading me and asked shania and Ahana to send me in my room to take rest.