Broked

Journey from Airport to home was not at all easy. I tried my best to not cry in the taxi but i couldnt control my tears. My phone started buzzing and it was Ryan i dint wanted to pick the call because whatever he have told me was enough for today and i dint wanted anymore from him.

The taxi left me home. I brushed all the tears from my face because i dint wanted mom to know about this plus i have told her that i am going to get notes from a friend of mine and i dint had that energy to answer her questions.

I went inside the house and mom was in the living room watching her show. So i dint said anything to her and went inside the kitchen to fetch myself a glass of water. And tears started falling from my eyes. I dint wanted to cry in front of my mom so i quickly went upstairs into my room and locked myself there.

I curled up on the bed and hugged a pillow to my chest. I squeeze my eyes shut to stop the tears that threatened to spill. Everything hurt but i dint wanted to cry. I wasnt going to cry over a man again. He dint deserve my tears but my tears were unsttopable.

My phone was still buzzing i dont know how many times he had called me but am not going to pick his call now. I cant pretend that everything is ok because am not at oll okay with what he said to me today.

"Rania... Rania??" Mom yelled from downstairs.

I got up from my bed quickly because i dint wanted my mom to see me like this. I checked myself in the mirror and i was looking completely disastrous. My eyes were red and swellen from crying and my nose has become red too. But i dint wanted mom to come upstairs to look for me so i went downstairs.

I was taking one stair at a time but my mind was still occupied with what am going to say to mom that why i was crying.

And before i can think any more i sliped and fell from the stairs. I felt my head got impinged by the corner of a stair. My head started bleeding. I saw mom running toward me and she was calling my name.

"Rania ... Rania..." mom yelled.

But my eyesight got blured and it soon become dark.