Date part-2

It was such a beautiful surprise. I loved it. No one had ever made me feel this special as much as he made me do, always. I love this guy much more than i have ever imagined.

And there it was my ring which he had brought for me. It was beautiful. Sparkly but elegant very much like my style simple yet sophisticated. Afcourse he know me quite well thats why he had picked the perfect Ring for me and i had said yes to him much yo my surprise. I just couldn't resist his proposal and him. How can anyone reject such an honest and loving person. Afcourse i still have problems qith him being a pilot but i cant leave him for that. I love him much more than i hate his job. So it was always a yes. And he is very much happy to hear that. He is in seventh heaven. His happiness is beyond anylimit today.

My Ring  was in the bouqet  which he gave me of Red Roses. Ring box was sitting in the middle . I opened it and found the ring.

"Thank you so much for everything and for this beautiful Ring" i was overwelmed by him.

"Pleasure is all mine" he replied smiling at me.

"Hungry?" He asked with his childish excitement which is a delight to watch.

"Yep" i replied matching his excitement.

"We have pasta " he replied foolishly grinning at me.

"Pasta! I love pasta" i replied in super excitement.

"Who made this?" I asked him

He dint replied for few seconds after that  he smiled his shy smile and said " I made it "

"Whoooo! Thts amazing."

"I cant cook anything else that this."

" That's no problem.Red sauce pasta with the love of my life. What can be better than this"

"Yeah what can be better than this" he replied matching my expressions.

We ate enjoying each others company. And occasionaly talking about each others likes and dislikes.

When suddenly he asked me the most important thing.

"When did you want to told this to your family"

"I hadnt thought about it yet. " I replied. I had really dint thought about it.

"I can talk with my family Today" he said.

"Dont you think its too soon." I replied.

"No" he replied with a straight face.

"I mean am not even graduate yet" i replied tried to reason him.

"That's not a problem. Shania is also not graduate yet but she is married and she is completing her graduations now. I am not going to stop you from anything."

"I know but..." well i dont know what to say next so i stayed quite.

"Look do you have anyproblem with me. In marrying me?" He asked me with a puzzled face.

"No. I dont have anyproblem with you. But i dont know how am i going to talk to my mom about this?" Finally i told him my problem.

"Thats it. I will talk to our parents about it you dont worry. "

"You sure?" I asked cuz according to me this was the toughest job of the world.

"Thanks" he said out of the blue.

"For what?"

"For saying yes." He said with a sad face as if no would have  said yes to marry him.

"Am the luckiest girl. I hope you know this" i replied giving his hands a gentle squeeze.

He gave a sweet smile in response of that.