Proposal part -2

He proposed me. What should i reply now? I can't say no afcourse i love him. He is everything i want  but all am worried about is his avaition field. I cant give him an answer now. He was looking like a baby now. Pleading me for a yes with his baby face.

"I...umm..I dont know" i stammered.

"Please dont say no.. please"  he pleaded.

"Am not..." i was out of word at that time. I just cant say him yes. Beacause am still 20% unsure about his pilot job. I dont want to hurt him even a little.

"Okay fine. I know it all happen so sudden. Take your time think about this whole thing. I really hope i hear yes from you" he said looking at me his big dark eyes pleading me for a yes. I felt so special at that time. So just to lighten his mood i teased him.

"Okay i will take my time to think. But i must say it was not at all Romantic Mr. Ryan" i gave him an angry look and he smiled.

"So you want a Romantic proposal Miss Rania?" He asked me but it sounded more like a challenge.

I nodded in response.

"Ok. Lets see what i can do about this" he replied smiling his devilish smile.

"Good luck" i smirked.

And we headed towards the car.

At 8.30pm we were back to home. One thing that i dont like about his house is that it so big. so whenever i enter his house i dont find anyone. They all be busy in thier room or in kitchen. But in my house every time i enter i get greeted by my mom or my sister.

That reminded me of my mom. I hadnt talked to her. I went in my room and removed my pumps then called my mom.

"Hey mom"

"Hellow baby. How are you?"

"Am good mom." I replied in excitement because i was really happy.

"Did something happen" how did she know?

"Nope mom" i replied.

"Am glad you are happy swt hrt. Have fun and take care of yourself."

"Yes mom i will. How is dad? "

"He is fine dear. I have some work Rania i have to go"

"Okay mom take care. Love you"

"Love you too swt hrt. Bye" And with that she ended the call.

I went in the bathroom to change. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. How much i have change now. My cheeks are pink. Am blushing and smiling alone like an idiot. And am in love again. I dont miss Ashad anymore am really happy about this. My life cant get better than this. But i have to give him an answer. Why cant i marry a pilot? I have to be practical in life. This is so stupid my thinking about pilots its all so stupid no one will understand me. I have to be brave.

"Rania??? Are you there?" I heard Ahana's voice and quickly changed myself in my pJ's.

"Yes. Coming" i replied.

I went back in my room. And Ahana was sitting on my bed. She looked at me with his extreme eagerness. I know this look she is going to bombard me now with her questions.

"So.. how was your Date?" She asked me her big blue eyes looking at me for an answer.

"Date " i repeated looking at her.

"Yes?" she replied puzzled.

"Well firstly it was not a Date. He took me to his friends wedding anniversary. And i meet his friends and thier wives. Thats it" i clarified.

"Ohhh"  she replied with dissapointment.

"Yes. But i enjoyed myself" i said.

"Thts great than am happy for you. But i must say Ryan is a bit wierd" he replied frowning.

Oh Ahana if only you could know. But i dint told her about the proposal thing because i wanted to be sure first.

"He is just a little different" i said.

"Maybe" she replied and we both laughed.

.............................................................
Thank you so very much for 1.02k views. Am really happy and thankfull to you guys. But guys please vote too. I would love to see your votes too❤.