Another Date

I walked around and checked the surroundings of my date and much to my surprise the surrounding was beautifull. There were chocolates and surprisingly all my favourites one's . I got a bit confused with the fact that how did Ryan managed to know about this all may be he have asked Ahana about it. The whole rooftop was looking amazing and beautifull like it was prepared for some kind of  romantic movie shoot. I just wanted to see Ryan now. He had always been so amazing. He just make me feel special all the time and today i wanted to make him feel special as well. I searched for him but like i knew already he was such a tease so it was hard to find him. There were only dim lights everywhere and it was really hard to look around clearly. But still i started walking fastly and started looking for him. And finally after struggling for like five minutes or so i found him. I went towards him and in that dim light i only managed to see a little of what he was wearing. He was wearing a navy blue jeans and black t-shirt i guess but my attire was completely visible to him because my dress was a silver shimmery dress, it was twinkling like stars in that dim light and looking really pretty. I went there and stand in front of him and i wanted to give him a kiss to make him realise that he is important for me and now i trust him as well that he is never going to treat me like i have treated before. I wanted to do this to make our bond even stronger.

I looked at my fingers and started speaking
" Thank you so much for doing all this . You know you always make me feel so special. I don't know what have i done without you.. Today is the best day of my life. Thanks for the chocolates this dress and this beautifull date. " he was about to say something but i shhhhhh him and was about to kiss him when i don't know from where a flash of light came to Ryan's face and that flash of light was my saviour and that time when i saw his face. I was gone like in shock or something. It was like someone had just threw a bucket of ice cold water on me. I was unable to speak. I was feeling numb at that time. In the back of my mind it was like how could this be?

And then suddenly came another voice startling me
" Go on why did you stopped? " and it was Ryan standing there watching me kissing Ashad. Well thank god i hadn't kissed him. But what he had seen is enough to make him mad. Even i was unable to process my mind at that time. How could i expected him to understand the situation.

"Ryan..." i started to speak but he cut me off with the wave of his hand.

"No need to explain." Ryan replied coldly. I know what he must be feeling right now. But i dint knew how to explain it to him.

I looked at Ashad whom i just wanted to dug in there at that moment.

But i instantly looked away from him and turned my attention back to Ryan. I have to explain it to him. I am sure he will understand my situation.

"Trust me Ryan i thought it was you. I was such a fool. Trust me i just love you only. " I explained it to him well actually i was not explaning to him i was literally pleading him to understand the situation. Tears started to pour down my eyes.

But Rayn was not getting anything. He looked so broken at that time. I dint wanted to make him feel like this. I ruined everything. I dint even realise when i started crying. My heart was totally broken.

I looked at Ashad and asked him to help me explained it to Rayn.

"Ashad please tell him that there is nothing between us. Please." I literally begged him.

"Sorry Rania. I dont think there is nothing between us. You were just upset because what i did with you in the past. You still love me and i knew it always otherwise you wouldn't have wore this dress for me. I knew you just got confused with him. " he replied proudly like he have got some kind of medal or so.

"But i thought Ryan sent me the dress." I looked at Ryan but his expressions told me that he is not ready to understand anything now.

"But i have sent you chocolates also on the morning and later came to your room. You were different with me after that. We talked like old lovers like we used to do when we were in a relationship. I know you still love me baby. You don't have to explain things to anyone. Let him go. " he completed and started walking towards me.

"Don't come towards me. Okay and why are you exagerating everything. " i was done with Ashad. I knew that he was doing this on purpose. I looked at Ryan and he looked broken his palms have formed into fists i know he was trying to control his anger which was obviously on me.

"Ryan trust me i thought you sent me the chocolates. " I  looked at him with eyes filled with tears. It was the fact that the only person whom i love madly is Ryan only.

He looked at me for few seconds and lastly said "But i dint even knew about your favourite chocolates. I tursted you..." and with that incomplete sentence he left. He left me alone on that roof. I was broken , shattered everything. I dint knew what to do. It was like am living a nightmare or something but no matter how much i pinch myself its never going to end. This all happen because of my foolishness. A moment later Ashad came to me " We can live happily together trust me " he said holding my hands and i just wanted to kill him that time but even doing that was useless.

" Go away " i finally managed to speak.

But he dint moved an inch away from me. Then i shouted at him "Go awayyy"

"Okay i am going but keep in mind i am always there for you" and with that he left.

I was alone on the roof wearing that bullshit dress which i wanted tear in piecess.. how could i be so dumb. Why does Ashad have to do this all. I was happy beyound happy. I cried so much but it was not helpfull at all. And soon it began to rain heavenly. Even the wether started matching my emotions. I cried and cried and cried untill i had   no more tears left to cry. It was like a shock all the love we had and everything we had is ruined in a snap of a finger.

Hour later Ahana came looking for me and i was there seating on my knees crying silently on my pityness. But gladly in that heavy rain she couldn't see my tears and i dont had to explain anything to her that time or even if she would have asked me i couldnt have replied any of of her questions. Beacause i was gone completely silent and numb, hopeless everything. I dint knew whats gonna happen tomorrow but in the core of my heart i still had hope in my love that Ryan will understand me. May be he just needs time.