Wedding Bells

Its been one month since we decided that we are going to marry this year only. Ryan said that it doesn't matter whether am Graduate or not. I can complete my graduation after my marriage as well. And after his lots of requests i finally agreed to this.

My family and his family they were both excited and happy about it. Though my Dad had some issues about me not being graduate but Uncle Ahmad talked with him and after that he also gave his permission for this marriage.

And my marriage I mean our marriage is going to take place in a big five star hotel at Mumbai which is surprisingly owned by my inlaws. I mean i knew that they were rich but i dint had the idea that they own alot of five star hotels in Mumbai and surprisingly in kolkata as well.

We here again at Ryan's home discussing about our grand marriage which is planning by our very own Shania. She is very excited about our marriage and bacause her marriage took place in a hurry she wants to do everything that she was unable to do at her wedding in our wedding. She is going to fullfill all her dreams at her brothers wedding.

We will be shifting soon to the Five star hotel owned by Ahmad's . But before that my Mother in law and my mom wanted to do alot of shopping for me. I had never imagined my wedding to be this grand. I always thought of it as a simple small wedding with few people who are close to my heart. But this wedding is going to be completely different of what i imagined. But i love it. My whole family is happy then am happy too about all this grand arrangements.

But what makes me sad is the fact that Ryan is very busy so busy that he dont have time to decide anything for our marriage. I knew that his life is mostly occupied by his profession but still it hurts when i dont find him with me. When i get confused between dresses and jewellery. I know this is very cheesy and i can decide it with the help of my girls as well. But i still wanted him to suggest me what is good for me and what looks good on me. He is so busy that we hardly talk with each other in this house full of our family and cousins.

Ashad is also here with us but gladly he is not that annoying which i expected him to be. His family is also here and they were very sweet with me i liked them. Ashad is helping alot, uncle in all the arrangements. Everything is perfect and fairy like except the fact that my love doesnt have time for me. I mean why does he love his job so much and not me. Whenver i need him he just fly way. Sometimes i think that what kind of love is this Love That Fly Away? I thought and laughed at myself.

"Rania??" Ahana came calling my name loudly enough to end my day dream.

I was seating at the couch when she came in my room. Yes! now my new family had given me a personel room for me just for few days. I mean am anyway going to be shifting in Ryan's room soon plus i could have been comfortable with my girls as well. But Aunty insisted that i should have my own room even if its just for few days.

"Stop Daydreaming okay! And get ready we are going for shopping." Ahana said excited rubbing her palms together showing her excitement for shopping. On the other hand me. I am just sick if it. They are doing alot of shopping for just one person. I mean i dont even need this much clothes but still they want me to have tons of it. I know i should feel lucky about this, not everyone get the chance but still am not that person. But who is going to argue with them.

"Okay! Just give me ten minutes." I replied lazily standing from the couch. One of the major reason why am not liking this all is because i miss Ryan. I want him with me. Then i would have been double happy with all these things. But now that i dont have him with me. I dont really feel excited about this things.

"Hey Girls" here came another female voice entering my room. And that was sia. She is also here at my wedding and am so happy with the fact that i have my bestfriend at my wedding. But she is also like my sisters too excited for shopping and other stuffs. I shouldnt blame them for being happy and excited because these are girly stuffs and girls love to do this but i think am the exception when it comes to this. So they tease me sometimes by calling me " Old lady."

"Hi we are going for shopping do you wanna come ?" I asked sia though i knew her reply very well.

"I would love too" she replied.

"Good so get ready and give me ten minutes" i replied and exited them from my room.

Then i changed myself in my jeans and Red tee shirt. And did a ponytail with my hair. I put on some mascara and some lipgloss then i was ready to leave. I knew that they are not going to appreciate my look. But i love to wear my simple clothes and am not going to change myself for my stupid sisters.

I went outside and waited for my girls at the living room. They arrived after ten minutes one by one at the living room.  They were all looking lavish in their clothes.

Like i said they dont really liked my clothes but lastly after making a big fuss about it. We left for our shopping.

*vote guys please i need your support*