proposal

At 8.30 we left sam's house and again we were in the car going back to Ryan's house. We were both quite, Ryan was in a better mood now but again he was lost in his world, thinking deep about something.

I looked at him few times and tried to ask him about Aiza but dint got the courage. After few minute he stopped the car and looked at me.

"Are you alright?" He asked me.

I nodded. But i was still looking at my fingers.

"Do you want to ask me something?" He asked and his question took me by surprise. I looked at him and replied "yes"

"Come'n lets get out of the car and go for a walk " he said and went out of the car. Then he opened my door and helped me getting out of the car.

Then i realise we were again in a beach. But i dint know this Beach name. But it was beautiful afcourse i too love beaches, and at night it was a phenomenol view one could die for. When sand sticks to your feet it feels amazing. So without wasting a second i removed my pumps. And started walking barefooted. Ryan looked at me amused then he too removed his shoes and we both were walking in the sand barefooted . It felt amazing.

After few minutes looking at the clashing waves,He looked at me and said " i know i have given you lots of question in your mind. " he looked at his feet and shook his head in disapproval and continued "i shouldnt have taken you there" what? How could he think that. Have i done anything wrong? Why did he feel like that?
I was dissapointed really dissapointed with what he said right now.

"Do you feel ashamed of me? " i asked him looking at him, reading him trying hard to read his mind what's he thinking about me but afcourse i cant read minds. He just looked at me for few seconds then said " No. Why do you think that?"

Why do i think that? You are asking me huh? Your friend /enemy who ever she was, told me that Aiza was way better than me. I stopped my thoughts before going any furthur and replied him

"Eva told you that Aiza was way better than me" i replied nervously because i knew in my mind that Ryan has something really serious with this Aiza.

He stiffins like a stone again. His expressions changed not serious or angry but this time he looked broken. He open his mouth to say something but then closed it.

"I was curious because she compared me with that Aiza. I dont even know her.  Why did she compared me with her? " i asked him because his silence was killing me.

"May be because she thought that we are dating each other" he replied still looking at his feet.

Well i was too thinking  that we are dating each other before you introduced me to Alice as your friend. I dint told him that i kept this thing in my mind and stayed silent waiting for him to say furthur but he was again back to his being quite zone.

"But am your friend right? " i replied him.

"Yes. We are friends" he replied confused.

Waooo. So we are really friend. I just wanted to hit this man right on his head to help him with his confused mind.

I was anything but calm at that time.
"So we are friends" i repeated and he looked at me still confused.
"One minute am a stupid girl and the other minute you be in love with that stupid girl. You take her to your friends anniversery party and introduce her as your family friend then your bloody enemy comes up and compared her with a strange girl. Whom i have never ever meet and we are just friends waooo" i complited. And i totally turned red at that time. He looked at me shocked by my temper.

"M sorry" he said and tried to come closer in order to calm me.

"No. Dont touch me" i stepped back.

"Okay fine" he replied.

"Who is Aiza? What are we? I want an answer now i cant tolerate your silent mode anymore." I asked him.

He looked at me and started speaking "Aiza was my g.f. we were in the same academy getting our training for being a pilot. She cheated me and left me. All my friends stop metting her because it was her fault. I was totally broken. I wanted to spend my life with her" he said and laughed at himself then continued " but Eva was her best friend so she had always been in contact with her. She wanted me to get back with her again but i dint wanted that. She always use to tell me about her. So i stopped talking to her.  And am sorry am not going to explain you how Aiza cheated me" he said and his lips changed in a thin line.

" M sorry about that"  Well thats all i managed to reply.

"And about second question" he turned his face toward me and continued " If not friends what else do you want us to be?" he asked but there was a devilish grin on his face.

I looked at him confused. What to say now? If not friends what else do you want? I asked myself but the least i managed to say was this "but you said you love me in the hospital"

His smile broden and he replied " yes i love you"

"So...?" i asked confused.

"Am not really good at this b.f/g.f thing. " he said and before i could think anything he shocked me with his words " So.... Will you marry me Miss Rania Ahsan?"

I was shocked ..Whooooo. How could he say such important thing like this like he is asking me about the weather. My mind goes blank. I just looked at him confused. Trying to understand what he just said. Deep down i was screaming with happiness but i was still confused about this aviatiom field. Can i really marry a pilot.