social Media

Next day i woke in a more  familier surrounding which was my room My Bedroom. Weather was cold and it seems like it will soon be raining. I woke up and went to brush my teeth. After that i went downstairs in my night dress. I helped mom in settling the dishes at the dinning table.

At the dinning table. Mom told us something shocking.

"You know sheena (Ahmad uncle's wife) was saying that she really liked Rania and she was wondering if you know Ryan and Rania can be together" mom said nervously looking at me.

"Did Ryan know about this?" I replied casually putting a spoon full of pasta in my mouth.

"No! But she will soon be discussing about this to him" She replied now with a little more confident.

"I dont like him and i cant do this. So dont plan anything mamma. Its a No." I said looking straight into her eyes.

"Why?" She asked confused and sadly.

"There is no why and but in this mamma i dont like him that way and i cant.. just cant think of marrying a pilot. Its a big NO." I explained

"Okay!" She said and i can see from her expression that she was hurt but i cant give her false hope and Ryan is anyway going to say no about this. So it will be better if i end this myself. Plus after what happen between me and Ashad i dont  want to marry someone with whom i have to wait for months to spend time with. Its not like me i want a simple life no extra.

After breakfast i helped my mom in the kitchen. We both dint talked with each other. I did my work and went back to my room. I went to take  shower then changed in grey trousers and my favourite red micky moise tee shirt. I have to make notes bacause i will having my exams soon. So i started styding for that. I tried to make myself busy in all these stuffs but whenever i take a break from studies i think about him but then i realised i dont think about Ashad anymore or i dont miss him anymore which is a good sign but then  about whom am thinking now on Ashad space is also not good for me.

I sighned heavenly and started concentrating on my notes.

It was a usual day after making notes. I went for lunch and then back to room making notes again. Then i watched some TV  and again went for stydies after that. I wanted to complete my notes a month before my exams so that i dont have to rush in exam times. I had my dinner and went to bed after tosing and turning alot on bed. I gave up the idea of having sleep.

Its been really long since i had been online on any social networking sites. So i logged in and there were so many nitification popped up as i looged in. Many of my friends had tagged mein pictures which i was not interested to see what got my attention was my ex's picture holding hand with a girl.

Ashad is a hundsome guy. He is fair 5.9 in hieght. He is mascular enough to get noticed. His hairs always be perfectly styled, No mess. Brown eyes. And he look hot always no matter what he wears. He is a self obsessed person as well. I hadnt seen a single girl yet who was not affected by him.

He was obviously looking hot in that black shirt and the girl was also goodlooking they both were in black holding hand, cuddling in Ashad' profile picture. I was not that jeolous this time and this was not the first time he had uploded pic with some girl on social media so i looked at it for few minute and scroll it up. Then i thought how about searching Ryan on social media? I thought about it for a second then typed his name  *Ryan Ahmad* in the search box and press Enter.

So many Ryan Ahmad came and i found him on 3rd number in the list. His profile was fully secured so much privacy which means i cant check his profile fully. What i can see was half of his profile picture in which he was in his pilot uniform with pilot hat on. In navy blue coat white shirt and navy blue tie. He was looking hot. I looked for the information in his profile and what caught my attention was that SINGLE status. I dont know why but i was smiling foolishly at my lappy alone in my room. I scrolled his profile up and down foolishly but dint found anything .

At twelve thirty i fall asleep because i was too tired i dont even turned my lappy off.