Chapter 36: Twenty first meet part 3

I think I love you

A/N: warning for explicit sexual content

Magnus

Finally, Alec propped himself up on one elbow and stared into Magnus' eyes. "Would it be totally inappropriate if I wanted to kiss you now?" he asked, "It would be like using you to feel a little less pain, it feels wrong."

Alec was always honest and open, and there was no lie in him, Magnus knew. He was seriously worried that Magnus would feel used. "You can kiss me," Magnus whispered, "It's okay, really."

He reached up and touched Alec's cheek and pulled him down. Alec's mouth came on his with a sudden urgency. As he parted his lips under the pressure, Magnus could feel all Alec's pain and desperation in the kiss. Alec's tongue entered his mouth, frantically exploring him. His hand came up to Magnus' face and in a movement as quick as only a Shadowhunter could make, Alec rolled on top of him. Magnus wrapped his arms around him and pulled Alec to him. His hands sliding down Alec's back, disappearing under the shirt Alec was wearing. He'd removed his shoes, jeans and sweater before stepping in the bed. Alec responded to Magnus' touch by grounding his hips and pushing himself against him, a soft moan escaped his throat as he moved his mouth against Magnus's.

Magnus felt the heat flare in his belly, feeling Alec on top of him, one of Alec's hands in his hair, the other trailing down his body to the hem of his shirt and slipping underneath. Magnus moved his hands over Alec's back, shaping the muscles and the scars there. Alec broke of the kiss then, propped himself up on his elbows and pulled his shirt over his head and discarded it. The next moment his mouth was on Magnus's again, kissing him intently. Both his hands were under Magnus' shirt now, pulling it upwards, which had as effect that Magnus' bare chest was now pressed against Alec's. Alec pulled away again, breathing hard, as he took off Magnus' shirt. Magnus reached up with his hand and tucked some of Alec's hair behind his ear. Alec's eyes were dark with a passion that was mixed with pain. He hesitated and stared into Magnus' eyes.

"Are you okay? Is this okay?" he asked, suddenly sounding so young and vulnerable.

"It's okay for me," Magnus said, "Is it okay for you?"

Alec rolled off of him on his back, his chest heaving from the exertion, and stared to the ceiling. "I want to," he said, his voice barely audible, "but not just because I want the pain to stop."

Magnus flipped to his side and trailed with his fingers patterns on Alec's upper arm. "Why do you want it, then?" he asked softly.

Alec turned his head and looked into Magnus' eyes and held his gaze. "Because..." his voice dropped to a whisper, "I think I love you."

Out of all the things Alec could have said, Magnus had not expected this and his heart jumped in his chest, so wild that he gasped. Alec had offered to introduce him to his parents. Alec had turned to him when he was in pain. Alec had cried on his shoulder and told him stories about his brother. But telling him he loved him, Magnus had not anticipated that at all. For all he knew Alec was still hung up on Jace. The feeling of someone whom he loved really loving him back was thrilling.

Magnus felt the blood rush through his veins and thought he was more alive now than he had been in the past four hundred years. His eyes began to shine and he felt a smile, too huge for such sad times, appear on his face. He stared in wonder at the beautiful boy in his bed, who seemed baffled by Magnus' response, but then smiled back at him. And for all the world he didn't think it was possible for Alec to smile today, but he did, and his face lit up as if someone had flipped on the light inside of him.

Magnus lifted his hand, which was still on Alec's arm and moved it to his cheek, caressing with his thumb over Alec's cheekbone. "My Alec," he whispered, surprised to find his own voice again, "I love you, too."

He bent forward and pressed his lips against Alec's. Alec grabbed him and pulled him against his body. Magnus felt his heart stutter as their kiss intensified. Alec's hands were on his back, sliding down over his spine until they landed on the waistband of his boxers. Magnus placed his hands on Alec's, urging him on. Alec, encouraged by Magnus's motion, slid his hands inside his boxers, slowly caressing Magnus's butt and sliding down the boxer shorts over his hips. Magnus traveled his own hands down to Alec's waist and copied his movement, undressing him. He felt Alec's hand wrap around his cock and gasped.

He placed his hand on Alec's wrist. "Alec, let me do you first."

"No," Alec said.

His hands moved to Magnus's shoulders and he made him lay back. He kissed him softly as his hand went back down. Magnus closed his eyes as Alec started to move over his length. Slowly at first, but then with more power and speed. Magnus couldn't help but be surprised at how good Alec was at it. How he knew just the right amount of pressure and how he set the perfect pace. Magnus opened his eyes, wanting to see him as he came. Alec looked down at his hand around Magnus. Intent on the task. But he felt Magnus's stare and suddenly lifted his head. He smiled at him and kissed him while moving even faster with his hand and Magnus started to shudder violently. He gasped and came with a loud moan, his back arching, his body falling apart while Alec continued to work on him until he was completely spent. He felt Alec smiling down on him, content with his work.

"I can't conjure up paper towels," he finally said when Magnus opened his eyes. Magnus smiled and snapped his fingers. A box of tissues appeared next to them on the bed and Alec took one, cleaning Magnus's belly with it. When he was done Magnus pulled him on top of him and kissed him. He roamed with his hands over Alec's back and his butt cheeks, pinching them. Alec moaned against his mouth. Magnus gently pushed him over and started kissing his neck, down his throat and over his collarbone to his chest. With his hand he softly flicked Alec's nipple which elicited a soft whimper from Alec. Magnus closed his lips around Alec's other nipple and sucked on it. Alec arched his back at the touch and Magnus felt his hands on him, pushing him into the contact. He repeated the motion on Alec's other nipple before his mouth traveled down over Alec's stomach. Kissing his abs and his belly button.

"I don't have this." Magnus mumbled against Alec's stomach, "A belly button. It's a conundrum for me."

Alec laughed a nervous laughter as Magnus continued to travel down with his mouth. He felt Alec suck in a breath when he moved his body between Alec's legs and kissed his inner thigh. His hand was now gently cupping Alec as his lips moved to Alec's erection. Slowly he licked across Alec's length, listening to the Shadowhunter moan. He reached the tip and opened his mouth, softly sucking on it. Alec cried out and arched his back. His hand on Magnus's shoulder, fingers digging in his skin. Magnus closed his fist around the base of Alec's cock and took as much of him as he could in his mouth. As he sucked on him, his hand moved with him and Alec started to thrust a little. Magnus sucked him with all he was worth as Alec trashed and moaned and started to whimper, "I'm coming."

Magnus knew he meant to warn him to pull away, but he was not inclined to do that. Instead he added extra pressure until Alec came in his mouth. Alec's release tasted sweet and salty and Aleccy. Magnus swallowed it all and let go then. He looked up at Alec's face. He was lying with his head thrown back, his eyes closed. Magnus went to lay beside him and caressed his face.

"I can't believe you did that," Alec said as he opened his eyes. "That was hot."

"I know," Magnus replied, his eyes shining. "I loved it and I love you. You deserve it."

"I love you, too," Alec said softly. "I don't think it. I know it."