Chapter 75: Incandescent Light - Magnus

A/N: trigger warning, explicit sexual content

Magnus

Alec's proximity made Magnus burn. He felt a yearning to be closer to Alec, to seal their love, to be completely one with him. Alec was staring at him and then got up to his feet, pulling Magnus with him. They climbed up to the window and Alec jumped down inside his bedroom, Magnus followed after him. He stood next to the window looking at Alec, who walked to the entrance, took out his stele and drew a locking rune on the door.

Magnus felt oddly touched. For him it was a snap of the finger, to lock that door. Yet Alec didn't even consider asking him. How had he changed. Magnus remembered that night on the river, when they'd fought Valentine on his evil boat. Fix my concussion, fly me back to the boat. Alec had matured, Magnus could see it in everything he said and did. It made him long for Alec even more.

Alec turned towards him, the look in his eyes made Magnus feel lightheaded. So much love, so much passion. He never thought it was possible that someone would love him that much. And certainly not someone like Alec, a Shadowhunter with the blood of Angels soaring through his veins. Alec walked towards him now and Magnus met him halfway, they almost crashed into each other as he pressed his lips against Alec's, kissing him hard.

Alec's hands were on his shirt, he felt him shaking as he tore at the fabric, buttons skittering to the ground.

Magnus broke off the kiss and smiled down at Alec. "I forgot you're an eighteen year old boy," he said, "And this is what happens to eighteen year olds when they're left dry for a couple of weeks."

Alec shook his head impatiently, his hands were tearing at Magnus's shirt, trying to remove it. Magnus brought up a finger and pressed it against his lips.

"Don't worry, I can do it a lot faster," he said seductively and flicked his fingers, removing every piece of clothing from both of them, and sending them to the corner of the room. He pulled Alec against him and kissed him, stumbling with him towards the bed. He needed Alec to be inside of him. He needed that more than anything. The hunger that overtook him was something primal and animal. He couldn't explain it, he only felt that insurmountable need that must be satisfied, now.

Alec's eyes were so dark blue, that they were almost black. It made Magnus shiver with a deep yearning. To deep for words to express it.

"I want you in me," he said in a low voice, "hard and fast."

He let go of him then, turned around and leaped on the bed on his hands and knees. And then Alec was behind him, with an unexpected strength and speed he thrust deep and hard and Magnus whimpered from the pain the impact brought with it. He pressed his head in the pillow, and sunk further down on his elbows. His entire body was tingling and singing, pain and pleasure and yearning coursing hot through his veins as Alec slammed into him, not holding anything back.

And it still felt as if it wasn't enough. Not close enough, not hard enough, not deep enough. Every thrust he felt resonating in his bones, and he thought he was going to collapse or burst or dissolve from the inside out. Alec came soon after, and Magnus was shuddering from the impact. Then Alec let him go and slid out of him.

Without Alec holding him up, all strength left him and Magnus sank down flat on his stomach, he pressed his head in the pillow. Stars were bursting in front of his eyes and he was unable to think or move. All he knew was that he felt as if he were soaring high in the sky, and at the same time he felt cold and empty without Alec's touch.

He heard Alec move and then his hands were on him and Alec pulled Magnus on top of him. Magnus shifted his legs between Alec's and buried his face in his neck, inhaling his scent, reveling in the warmth of the naked Shadowhunter beneath him.