Henry x Reader

Happy Halloween Bros! This is for the best holiday and for best spoopy Boi.

You clutch your spear closely to your person as you watch the undead monster stagger in front of you swiftly yet slowly. Fear poured through your body. Your spear was on the verge of breaking, it only had about five more stabs left into it. Almost as if it was made of glass.

You cower and move backwards, worried for your own life. It's gleaming red eyes and purple mist off of its black and brown body gave you the shudders. To top the Whole thing off it had a large, sliver axe ready to decapitate you at any second. There was a lump in your throat where you anticipated it to aim at.

'Help... me..... help.... me...'

You wanted to scream and cry for Papa or Ma to save you, or maybe even your neighbor Donny. Anyone. But no. You were almost mute because of your own fear.  Your skin must've been whiter than a sheet, your palms were so sweaty you could barely hang onto the broken down weapon.

It raised the axe in front of you.

'This is it. I did now. Here lies me, my hopes, and my dreams.'

Your eyes shut tightly, ready for the impact. It never came.

You reluctantly open your eyes one at a time to see a dark force encasing the monster. A black, thick magic seems to be draining its energy. It wrapped around it like vines snapping out its undead lifeforce, or whatever was controlling it up at this point.

'That's must Be one of them magic tomes... Ma always talked about how extrodinary things were  outside of the village.'

You turn around to see a man with hair whiter than silk and eyes shut in an amused expression.

"That's one monster gone bye bye! Who's next?"

He had a purple book tucked under his arm And a crow on his left shoulder. His nondominant side perhaps?

"Uh, thank ya kindly for the save sir."

He looked at you, at least you think he did with his Brock eyes of his. He grinned almost maniacally, but it calmed you somewhat. You were attracted to this stranger who saved your life.

"No problemo friendo! Hey, why don't you help me kill them off! Then we can look at all the blood together! Nyah ha ha!"

His laugh should've been creepy, as well as the horrifying speech. But you looked around to see the corpses terrorizing the village. A strike of determination to save the ones you loved ran through your body and mind.

"Yeah, sir, lets kill the dastardly and be done with it!"

Spooky risen coming after you, Nyah ha! Sorry, I just had to laugh like Henry!

He's awesome!

~Aka