Peri x Reader

Maybe I shall get more reads if I do another girl or two....

These will be worse than usual most likely because A:) I don't know how guys think and B:) I'm not into girls at all so...

Sorry.

"Yay! It's tstabby stubby time~"

That voice ring s in your ears throughout every single day and it makes you shutter. Peri absolutely terrified you but you didn't want to hurt her feelings because seeing her cry was even worse. You ahted to see girls cry.

Maybe you should just go to get some lunch form whoever had cooking duty today. You walk across the astral plane, resting along with most other soldiers in Corrin's Army to bring peace. You makes it to the mess hall and open the doors. The very source of your skittishness was sitting behind the counter.

"Hiya (your name)! What Can I cook for ya!"

She had a bright cheery smile and her bluenette pigtails had the same pink dye at the end of them. At least  you thought it was dyed. But there was no way that color could be natural.

"I got some steak and wheat as ingediants..."

YOu place them on the counter and she lights up.

"Perfect! I know just what to make! Be right back!"

She rushed into the kitchen and prepared the meal. You could hear her talking to herself when preparing the meat. She had to use a knife, of course. Peri truely was a unique case. That scared you and attracted you to her, but you don't know which overruled the other....

She finished the meal and actually sat down to eat with you. Her cooking is superb! Now that you think about it more, she really jsut is a special case.  Childish and at the same time murderous. Would she make a good wife was the question, hmmmm.....

Short, I know, I'm bad at doing girls x readers. Because I can't relate.

Sorry.

~Aka