(Male) Robin x Reader

Boy you got me HELPLESS!!!! and I will always be SATISFIED

You walked into the ballroom, nervous like a sinner in church. Your sister, who was in the Shepard, sported to you in a letter that's they were commit not to the ball Exalt Emmryn put on once a year to keep peace throughout the haildom.

Shen always talked about Chrom, no doubt. She was always heads lver heels for the prince, but you had interest in her writings about the new tactition there was. Sumia did say that he had his own little stalker and he was quite clever, not letting a single ally fall yet. He seemed like a good man, you wanted To meet him. 

You look around for your clumsy little sister Andy found the Pegasus knight talkign to a long red haired lady you assumed was Coredelia. You sneak up behind her and hug her from behind abruptly. You could feel the Heat off of her cheeks as she jerks around.

"Hello little sister, I missed you."

"(Your name)!l"

She turns around and embraces you, she almost falls over but you caught her with your arms. You couldn't help but giggle at your little sister as she stood back up and Cordelia contained her laughter.

"So this is that rival you always talked about."

"Rival?"

"(Your name)!"

Sumia's face was redder than her friend's hair and you had a quiet chuckle to yourself. She was your little sister, it was your job to tease her. Your eyes stray for a single second and catch onto a white haired man with chocolates wyes and a yellow tome tucked under his jacket covered in purple eyes. You blush and he looks back at you and suddenly you're helpless.

A blue haired man wasn't next to him, Chrom. You oenw that's, but he did not have your attention. Your grip loosens around your sister as he resumes talkign it the prince. Your heart just exploded in your chest when he walked in. Sumia and Cordelia follow your gaze and both frown.

"No, not another. I'm hardly noticed as is...."

"Sister, no..."

"Sumia, who is the white haired man?"

They both sign anbrwth fo relief as you realized what you said Andy covered your faceless. Your little sister gives you a hug and Coredelia does too, she was like antoher soster for you already, and you just met her.

Sumia let go as you wait with Cordelia for some reason. You see her approach Chrom Andy the white haired man. This could only end badly for you. She tubs on his arm and whispers somethign into his ear, the she turns to Chrom  And apparently asks for a dance. The white haired man meets your eyes again making you double helpless and Cordelia pats your back, staring at Chrom and Sumia. He approaches you and you hide behind the red head.

"(Your name), correct? Sumia asked me to speak with you. I'm robin, it's a pleasure."

This was Robin?! Your heartbeat became faster and faster as Cordelia pushed me you in front of her and your blush rivaled the strands of hair on her head.

"Um, yes. I am."

"I'll leave you to it..."

You wanted to curse Coredelia out for leaving you like this, btunshe left to go find Sumia and Chrom. You were proud of your sister for asking but poor Cordelia. You could only ponder how's things would turn out.

"She's acting strange today. Anywho, is there something you wished to discuss?"

You mentally cursed your little sister for putting you on the spot and you inhaled deeply, taking him all in again. His gorgeous white hair, his intellagant eyes, his hunger pang frame, he was gorgeous. You blushed again, but he chuckled this time.

"Oh, err. Your the tactition, right? Sumia would write To me about you, Chrom, and the other Shepards."

"Ah, I see. Of course she woudl wrote about Chrom."

"Yes, Indeed. I can see."

You both shared a quick laugh and the conversation escalated form there's, mostly you talked about tatics and about not life with the Shepards. He told you about Un his tatics and when he asked about you, you explained him ow your you were training to become a very skilled cavalier since you also have a way with animals much like your little sister. He eventually asked you Tom dance and you graciously accepted. He struck up a conversation while dancing.

"You strike me as a woman who's never been satisfied."

"I'm not sure I know what you mean, you forget yourself."

"Your like me, I'm never satisfied."

"Is that right?"

"I've never been satisfied."

You learned more and more about Robin that's night and he persuaded you to join the shepards that night. But before it ended, jsutjust before it did, you planted a kiss on the man's cheek.

"Youve made me helpless, I hope my services will satisfy."

You left him dumbfounded as you left to find your beloved little sister and Cordelia to tell them the events that happened on this glorious night.

I FREAKING COMBINED TO OF MY FAVE SONGS!!! Here are some links and I hope you enjoyed!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=30N4rPZuUMc

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg6UC0bVDS4

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f0EqxnWxlvY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7pR-PeeRYVc

~Aka