(Male) Corrin x Reader

Modern AU

You were sitting on your bed, pondering. You just downloaded the dlc thst you hadn't to buy to get the true bath fro your birthright and conquest games. You had to make an avatar but you wanted to mix it up a bit and do a male avatar. Would you do your genderbent self? Someone you know? Or a completely random combination?

As you thought about this a slight knock at your door occurred. You paid no attention to it, considering it was quiet and it was possibly your father going to scold your brother again for eating all the cookies in the cookie jar. You rolled your eyes and continued in your thoughts, all alone.

Your door opens but you don't see who is there. You heard it open and figured it was your mom becuase the knock was so faint. You didn't even glance up at the glory that was the white haired male standing there. 

"(Your name)."

You didn't recognize the voice so you look up. You gasp and drop the tiny gaming console to the ground, leaving it with a tiny crack in the upper corner of the screen. Your eyes lock on to crimson red ones. It was Corrin.

"Corrin!? Er, I mean, Lord Corrin!? What are you doing here?! How are you here...."

You had so many questions and no time. He walks over to your bedside and grabs your wrist, you cover yourself up becuase you we're  in pajamas an didn't have your 'undershirt' on.

"H-hold on a second! Can I at least get dressed?!"

He looks down at you. Not in a way liek you were beneath him, but in a way that he looks at your body.

"You're going to be reequipped into armor once we get into the Astral Plane. My big sisters are waiting downstairs."

Hinoka and Camilla. You knew this becuase you played both birthright and conquest routes, but you never married anyone becuase you preferred to pair up the other units with eachother.

"Still! I want to be fully dressed!"

He lets you go and turns around. Corrin was so innocent.

"Out Of the room!"

He then understood and exited through the door. You heard faint conversing through the door but you didn't care. You put on your normal clothes, a white tee shirt that said I fight for my friends and jeans. You made the shirt yourself when making some with your fire emblem fanatic friends. You were going to do lost in thoughts, all alone or I make my own fate, but two others already stole that one along with we like Ike, and Roy's our boy. You even had one friend do Roy's best boi.

You exit the room and gawk at the sight you saw downstairs. Your little five year old brother was in Camilla's arms while Hinoka was conversing with your mother. You didn't see your father,  it he was probably looking at both the Pegasi and Wyvern that belonged to the rpincesses. Corrin was right in front of you.

"Ready to go?"

"Where?"

"The Astral Plane."

"Yes, but why me?"

He smiled at you and you cocked your head in confusion. You we're a kid.

"When we get there you will undertake a rapid growth puberty like stage and you will completely change in appearance and age. You will basically look like the grown up you and you will become a soldier and a person in our world. I apsaw the fanficitons you wrote about that particular event happening."

He smirked and wriggled his eyebrows and you looked to the floor, blushing, playing with your own hands.

"So, I will become one of your soldiers?"

"And retainer, if you like. There is a female version of me named Kamui who's retainers are Gunter, Jakob, Kaze, and Flora. Mynonly retainer at the moment is Felicia so you can fill the spot."

"Wait, why does she have four?"

You look at his face. She clearly got the better end of the stick. Maybe she took advantage of his kindness, but that didn't sound at all like Kamui. Or female Corrin...

"That doesn't matter at the moment. Will you join us in our quest for peace?"

He held out his hand and you took it with a great determination.

"I'd love to."

"Great, then to the Grand Canyon!"

"That's all the way across the country!"

He looked down over the banister at his sisters. They were fliers so there's was no problem. You sighed and nodded as he raced you downstairs in a piggy back ride since you were still a kid, for now, and you coudlnt help but laugh. He stoped in front of his sister she and told them the news.

You rode with Hinoka while Camilla rode woth Corrin, despite the sister's disputes.

You were about to have a whole new life

In a whole new world

A dazzling place....

Nah, just joking! 

If you liked this please please PLEASE comment below!

And maybe some requests to!

And if you want an AU like this to Ben a multiple parter, tell me who and I shall dew it!

Mountain Dew red it and make an entrance like Michael Mell!

Sorry, you guys don't know that....

~Aka