Shigure x Reader

You are the ocean's gray waves, destined to seek, a life beyond the shore, just out of reach. Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time, the path is, yours to climb~ you are the ocean's grey waves~

You close your eyes and tune out the rest of the world to the beautiful singing from the forest. Shigure must be with the woodland creatures again, it gave him such a peace and tranquility you didn't even bother to go check up on him or disturb him and his beloved animals. But he did have stablemate duty and it has to been done yet, the sun was setting as well.

You sigh to yourself as you let your crush have his time to himself as you head for the horses and Pegasi and wyverns a plenty. you had to do your part on caring for these great and gorgeous beasts.

You start by cleaning out the manure and brushing them her manes of the horses and Pegesi a long and tedious task in its own. Just somethign that had to be doesn't in the Astral Plane. That's when a dear friend of yours, Prince Foleo of Nohr, comes in himself. 

"My my, doesn't Shigure have stable duty tonight? A fine evening for you to be having your own time."

"He was in the forest and I dare not disturb him."

"Ah, (your name), you are far to kind to the boy to be doing this. You should, be relayed for this kind deed. If he doesn't I shall see To it's personally you will get a table least a thanks."

"Thank you, milord."

"Please, when we are alone it is Foleo."

"Yes, Foleo."

He left the stables as you recall your long childhood int he deeprelms with him. A companion and a daughter to one fo the kind maids there. You followed in your mother's footsteps and became a maid yourself. The lsot hrose was groomed so now it was time to ten days to the Wyverns and their scales. 

After cleaning them up (I don't know how to describe cleaning up wyverns) the duty was near its completion a second you and to feed each indevidual mount. Fun

It was yet another dreadful task but you saw it through to the end and you decide to Check on the bluenette yet again. The moon was directly overhead indicating midnight. Surely enough, he was still singing Andy his voice could be heard clear as day.

Sing with me a song of silence and blood, although the rain falls it can't wash away the mud. Within my ancient heart dwells, madness and pride, can no one, hear my cry~

It was late, so you ahd to go fetch him for curfew. You walk through these he forest until you spot a clearing wher ethe boy had his one revealed eye closed whole, hen toehr was hiding behind his waterfall of bangs covering half his face.

He was so handsome...

You sit down quietly, not to disturb any living being, including Shigure himself, and drift off to sleep in that cross legged position.

Bonus:

When you woke up you found yourself in your bed with a note on your foreheads, you sit up and read it.

Many thnaks for taking care of my duties yesterday, my apologies for neglecting them in the first place. Foleo asked me to do soemhtign for you in return, since you have supposedly done this a great many things for me before. Meet me in the clearing you found  me in last night around dusk

-Shigure

You bit your tongue to prevent form squealin And waking up any other poor soul still to be asleep at this hour.