Hinata x Reader

I'm gonna explain the universe I set up on my own inspired by a few different things before we begin. It is a mix of the mlp Discord along with rhe Doctor Who discorded thing. Basically a Doctor Whooves and assistant works of Discording. I will put the first episode of the series in an afterlink. Like in the mlp cannon, discording makes you th exact opposite of what you are. You'll see as I go on. I'm going on a limb with antheory that happened to Twilight that something horrible can cause you to be dicorded as well as an outside force. As well as that someone can take away your discordation by locking lips and taking it for themselves or using a powerful force of magic or whatnot. 

So many people were lying dead around you. The corpses of  the majority your allies on the ground and bleeding.

Hana, Tsubaki, Corrin, Silas, Sakura, Kaze,  Setsuna, Azama, Hinoka, Oorochi, Saizo, Yukimara, Kagerou, even lord Ryoma perished against this ultamite foe you had no clue who or what in Naga's name it could be.

You start letting the melancholy of the direction situation get to you and tears fall, words fail. You collapse to the ground on your knees and let out a pain filled scream.

Through misty eyes still letting the waterworks fall, you can see your hand changing from its normal skin tone to a severely fisnt grey. Your armor becomes pitch black and so does your hair and your eyes become almost a translucent pale version of its original hue.

You clutch into your nagianta for dear life and your Pegasus was killed in the battle beforehand. But it was far from over. You couldn't move, you were too distraught. You felt like nothing in the world mattered anymore, that this Cilan should just kill you and get it over with so you could meet all your friends in the afterlife. I'm fact, why wait?

You pointed the sharp end of your weapon on towards you and we're abotu to jab when Hinata, Takumi, And Oboro appeared. Hinata rushed into action, taking the weapon away from your suicidal and discorded self. You look up at him.

"Why did you...?"

"The battle is to over with. Live and struggle!"

He looked into your eyes with different deep determination, but your current state refrained your from responding normally. You just fell to the ground on yournbakc and you hugged your knees, sobbing. Oboro clung to Takumi's arm in fear an dthe prince was jsut confused. He looked over and saw all of his siblings and their retainers. Dead.

Hinata tried to pry you from the ground but to no avail. He took notice of your new colors and he gasped. Takumi and Oboro look back your way.

"She's dicorded."

"Can we change her back?"

"Of course we will, Oboro. We can't  let Hinata go on without his love."

"Lord Takumi, now isn't the time for teasing me!"

"I believe he is right, darling."

"True, do either of you two know anything about discordation?"

"As a child, my mother would tell me about it on her days off from the tailor shop since she had experianced it. She said you had to do something to counteract the strong negative emotions she is feeling or have someone take it in upon themselves using a kiss."

Both boys blinked at Oboro while you were jsut  sobbing mess on the ground.

"So is there a way we can Eliminated it, love?"

"It's killing me to see her in such pain."

Hinata crouched down beside you and stroked your hair back, nobody had ever seen a side to him other than his optimistic and energetic samurai nature. He looked like he became weak. His hand started turning grey.