Donny x Reader

It was end of May or early June on a picture perfect afternoon you and Donny shared in the village. He packed a picnic, being tied he sweet country boy he is. You loved being his best friend, but you wanted more sometimes. But you were also grateful just to have Sonny in the village. You both were the only kids there. The rest were elderly or toddlers.

"Golly, the horizon is gorgeous this time 'round. Right (Your name)?"

"Yeah, Donny. Real nice."

You blush to yourself as you look at the bright blue sky that belonged To all of Yilsee and the villages in the haildom. But you catch a glimpse of Donny's awestruck fsce and your whole life up to this very moment seemed to be worth it. Everything, even your parents abandoning yo union then doorsteps of the elderly couple you Now call Memaw and Papie.

"Hey, check it out! That large tree looks as if we can touch the clouds on top of that thing!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! Let's check it out!"

He got up and sprinted from the tree. You giggled to yourself, leaving the food unsupervised as you followed your longtime crush to a large tree, which he had begun to climb. It was rather large. His climbing gave you determination to scale the tree and meet him at the top.

You grab two branches that seemed sturdy and basically walk up the trunk. It was difficult for you because you weren't quite as experienced with tree climbing as Donny. But you managed to reach the very top and see him gawking at the sky.

"It sure is a beaut, eh (Your name)."

"A true gem. You got dat Donny boy."

That's when you feel something collapse below you. You felt the branch suddenly give away and you're failing back down to the green of the grass. It rushed up to meet you and you collide with it with a hard thud. You felt something in your amen practically shatter but no scream escaped your lips and tears formed in your eye suddenly.

You could see Donny from the treetop gasp and yell somethign, but your hearing was still faded out due to the contact when impaction. You breathe slowly and calmly, despite your arm most likely being broken. He was jumping down carefully from the tree. He was coming to get you. And everyhting was okay.

You mutter a little bit of a so g dermal your breath.

All we see is sky, For Forever.

We let the world pass by for forever.

Feels like we can go on for forever this way.

Two friends on a perfect day.

Then the world goes black, but not before you could feel somethign warm and you're lips Andy a drop from some liquid falling onto your cheek.

And that's it!

Based on the sing for forever. Sorry with all the references, but the songs are so good! And for the links you hav etc copy and paste them to listen... sorry.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xkdPRcY0k4o

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tiNe0L6kyto

~Aka