Asugi x Reader

I'm literally out of Mother hecking ideas.

Halp.

For this one I am legit using an actual song as the plot and dialogue. Links below.

Modern AU

You leaned against the wall with the boy with an orange almost bowl cut next to you holding a slurpee. YOu was fiddling with things he straw. Neither of you knew what to say on this date.

He inhaled, them exhaled. He looked as though he needed to get something off his chest, so you ask him a simple question.

"How did you end up here?"

He blinked at you, then closed his eyes. The boy named Asugi then began to pour out his whole life story.

"I've been to ten high schools, they start to get blurry. No point planting roots when you're gone in a hurry. My dad keeps two suitcases packed in the den so it's only a matter of when."

You look at him as he is back to fiddling with the straw in the rainbow slush. 

"Don't learn all the names, don't bother with faces. All I can trust is this concrete oasis. Seems every time I'm about to despair there's a seven eleven right there."

You wanted to butt in but you knew better. He had to let this out somehow so you were here to listen to the new kid of Vallite High.

"Each store is the same from Las Vegas to Boston, Linoleum aisles I love to get lost in! I pray at my altar of slush, yeah I live for that sweet frozen rush."

He took a big sip of his slurpee and you just watch him as his looks at you with a lit u expression before going on.

"Freeze your brain, suck on that straw get lost in the pain. Happiness comes when everything numbs, who needs cocaine? Just Freeze your brain.... Freeze your brain... care for a hit?"

He holds out his cup towards you and you lightly push it away with your index finger, smiling st the boy. He didn't know he was actually singing instead of talking.

"Does your mommy know you drink all that crap?"

"Not anymore, (Your name)."

He spoke that last part but it confused you, so you cocked your head. Asugi chuckled and sat down on a bench, patting the spot next to him. You sat down and he wrapped his free arm around you and held the slurpee in another.

"When Mom was Alive, we lived halfway normal. Now it's just me and my dad we're less formal. I learned to mak pasta I learned to pay rent, learned the world doesn't owe you a cent."

You regret asking the question. He squeezes you a bit and you look up at him.

"Your planning your future, (first name) (Last name), you'll go to some college and marry a (profession that rhymes with your last name)! But the sky's gonna hurt when it falls, so you better start building some walls!"

You feel his arm retreating from your waist and you sit back upright, you could see the hurt in his eyes.

"Freeze your brain. Swimmin the ice until you vanish from sight, let nothing remain! Freeze your brain! Shatter your skull fight pain with more pain! When the voice in your head says you're better off dead, let nothingness remain!"

You could see the tears coming into his eyes so you hug him tightly, burying your face in his shoulder. You could feel tears dripping onto you. This was the elastic you could do for him.

"Just Freeze your brain.... freeze your brain... go on and freeze your brian."

He hiccuped and embraced you before muttering:

"Try it."

Yes, it sucks and it's is completely based on a song. But I have been slacking off recently. So my agenda is at least three a day.

CRAP I FORGOT THE LINKS

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Nd3OLxzgi0

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=2s&v=2lhjDlUqLvo

Sorry.

~Aka