Xander x Reader

Okay, more refernces. This whole thing is basically a guns and Ships thing. I'll put a link at the bottom aferwards. BECAUSE IT IS A GREAT FREAKING SONG!!! (With lot six of joke animatics.)

Heads up, you are basically Peri and she doesn't exist. AUs, amirite? Also Peri x Xander And Laslow x Azura are my Ships. Fite me.

You jump on your horse with a maniacal grin and a killing edge in hand. You snap the reins of the horse causing it to charge into the Hoshidan Army. You could hear your fellow retainers to the High Prince joking about whilst fighting off his own handful of Hoshidan men.

"She's taking this horse by the reins making Hoshidans red with bloodstains!"

You smirk as your sword cuts through one, three, seven, eighteen men at once and throwing them to the side when another bunch of three comes in. Six jabs, that's all you did. And eighteen men fall to the ground as if they were nothing.

"(Your name)!"

You call put as Lalsow smiles, fending off the last of the four who ambushed him.

"She ain't never gonna stop until she makes 'em drop over and she's gonna scatter the remains!"

"That's enough, you two."

You And Laslow bask upon the glory that is Prince Xander of Nohr. His face was dreadfully serious as his sword, Siegfried, gleamed in his hand. He truely was a beauty to behold. You loved to serve him. You lived to serve him as his retainer.

"Yes, lord Xander."

"Of course, milord."

He cracked a light smile before bringing his sword up. You both turn and see a man who resembles a lobster more than anything with chin armor thst is both ridiculous and impressive. You jump off your horse and get on a Ready stance with your killing edge. Prince Xander had requested you become a cavalier from your original samurai classing. You used to live in Hoshido until the whole kingdom despised you for no reason. You never knew or will know why.

"I demand to face your general on single combat."

"Lord Ryoma, I advise against it."

"Don't do it Lord Ryoma!"

Two figures, a male and female ninja, appear behind him and protectively hold out Shurukins as of ready to attack. Laslow also grabs his sword. Xander just stares at the man the other two were calling 'Lord Ryoma'

"Single combat?"

"Yes."

Xander looks at Laslow, then at you. You didn't trust this one bit. Ecspecially the red haired Nina with the scar and mask. He was just setting off all the senses in yoru head that he only wanted to hurt your precious lord Xander. You woudlnt have it.

"Milord, no! I'll fight for you! Just stay back!"

"(Your name), you have no right to-"

"Milord please!"

You look back arm him and he sighs and nods. Every soldier was on standby. Laslow, Prince Xander, And every Hoshidan just watched as the lobster man and you circled around eachother with blades in hand. Your killing edge was ready for bloodshed.

The lobster rushed at you woht impressive speed And hsi electrofykng blade clashed agaisnt your kiloignedge, but you swing it away and go for a thrust in his left shoulder. He dodges swiftfully. He was nimble for a man in such heavy armor.

Short time skip for about six minutes of fighting. Sorry, I'm not good at drawing out fight scenes....

He went for three jabs towards your abdomen but you blocked every single one with a samurai's speed. You coudl seemthe surprise on his face as you knock him down with a fatal and critical blow agaisnt his sword. You point the end of his blade nesr his nose. He was gasping for air.

"How....how...how..."

The ninjas both were about to throw their weapons at you when you glare at them. There was a murderous gleam in your eye. They said a little bit earlier he was a 'lord', right?

"OnE mOrE sTeP aNd He GeTs iT!"

Your voice as crooked. The female And Laslow stare at you in horror And the male ninja just grew angirier. Lord Xander just watched. The lobster lord was just struggling to breathe. 

The ninja lunged towards you and you used your blade to block his projectile weapon from Peircing your skin. You could have sworn flames were coming out of the weapon.

He kept going for lethal spots to try and kill you but you blocked with such speed and you hadn't the strength of a regular Nohrian cavalier knight. You had to be the deadliest thing anyone has ever seen. He kept trying, never tiring, for about ten minutes before he laid off. 

You were about to decapitate him happily when you felt all eyes on you. The lobster lord's, the female ninja's, Laslow's, And Prince Xander's. His gaze was disapproving. You glance over st him Andy he shakes his head. You sigh and put down your sword. The tired ninja just stares up at you with his One good eye

You hear a horse behind you and the prince dismounts. He places a hand on yoru shoulder.

"Good fight, (Your name)."

"Thanks, milord."

The Hoshidan Army called for a retreat and the Nohrians did the same. Laslow rode with you To get back to Castle Krakenburg quicker to report to King Garon. You stuck close behind Lord Xander.

After all, you did it for him.

Yes! I really like this on way because of the guns and Ships in the beginning and I love doing fight scenes, despite being awful at them.

Here are some links for the LITERAL guns and Ships.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9F-rD3XoXrQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L37OOSSFZg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fiLrUTMAyBw

And now a few JOKES

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EWrM5VGOto8

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qEYKpDbjorY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L5tTBWEpLKs

I AM SORRY BUT I HAD TO INCLUDE THE LAST THREE!!!

XD

~Aka