Cherche x Reader

A brilliant request by @DoodleGhost for a Oneshot so here we are! Cherche x Reader baby! Solves all yo problems! But she may be out of character.

You just sat there. The clear, crisp Yilsean sky above you emitting a peaceful aura and the winds weaving through each individual blade of sharp green grass. Life was good for you. Being a tactition was harsh, so having blissful moments like these were a rarity.

But then you felt a large thud on the ground and you're eyes slap open lookign around frantically. You meet face to face with an all too familiar wyvern. Then you heard a giggle coming from it's back. It's owner and rider, Cherche, dismounted her dear Minerva and stroke do her head.

"Hello Cherche."

"Greetings to you too, (Your name)"

You coudlnt help but smile. She was so formal but she didn't use nearly as... strong of as showoffish of a vocabulary as her lord. But you could hardly call Verion a lord...

"A beautiful afternoon, is it not?"

"Agreed, perfect for flying with my dear Minerva."

She sat down next to you and her wyvern walked itself around and plopped itself onto the grass, laying her head on her master's lap. Cherche stroked the dragon with a smile. You didn't know why or how, but you became envious of that dragon.

"Flying, huh? I wonder..."

She looks at you, her smile not fading becuase her hand resumed to stroke the scales of the almost asleep dragon that she loved entirely with all her being.

"Do you wish to?"

Your face flushed red as you shook your hands with a n embarrassed smile on your face.

"Oh no no no no no!"

"Why not?"

Her smile falls and even Minerva lifted her head a bit and looked in your eyes with her own beady orbs. You gulped.

"I'm not exactly.... Er, fond.... of heights."

She chuckled and she tapped the name of Minerva's neck. The dragon stood back up and she did to. She got in front of you and reached out her hand towards you.

"Perhaps we can break that habit."

You gulp and take her hand as Shen leads to you Minerva and mounts her. She takes her hand out again helping you do the same and the wyvern took off into the gorgeous blue sky. You cling onto Cherche for fear of your life and she giggles again. She wraps one of her hands around your own which tug on her waist.

"Relax, (Your name), Minerva and I won't  let you fall."

Beads of sweat fly behind you due to the speed Minerva was going and you nod hesitantly my  you still clutch onto Cherche like she wasn't one of the many pillows you slept with. But slowly, you became relaxed. But that was when you just focused on the beautiful wyvern rider in front of you.