Jakob x Reader

Request by fast1fla069, sorry about to her delay. I'll explain more in the afterthoughts.

"Milady, do be careful."

You steadily poured the water into the pitcher, still steaming from the broiling. You use your free hand to grab a tea bag. You have seen Jakob do this enough to have th process memorized. You had to do this for him. He did so much for you, he cant you return the favor?

"I got it."

"Milady..."

"And do stop calling me your lady, my name will suffice."

He sighed. You always scolded him for not calling you by name. You loved the way he said it. Probably because you just loved him.

"Yes, (Your name)"

You smile and place the teabag in the Now filled pitcher. The still blistering hot water began to turn a light shade of brown. You incorporate and stir in some sugar.

"Now that that's settled.... come try this?"

You take out the spoon you used to stir the sugar into the tea and place a lid over the pitcher. You reach over for a teacup And obtain two. You fill the, both with the concoction you just brewed.

Jakob reluctantly took the cup and sipped it. Once he brought it back down from his lips th curled into the smile you grew to adore.

"It's wonderful, (Your name)!"

"Glad you like it."

You take a sip yourself and are pleased with the sweet vanguard of flavor and the bitter aftertaste. Just how it was supposed to be.  You smile at Jakob woht a flushed face as he engulfed himself in the rest of his small teacup of your tea. It made you all warm inside that he enjoyed It. 

You think to yourself of you long crush on the butler. You make up your mind unintentionally and abruptly not with no relation to what just happened thst you were done. You were going to confess to him.

"Jakob."

"Hmm?"

His face was so pure, so innocent. You coudltn help but stare at his lips when you started explaining. Leaning in a centimeter at every. Single. Word.

"Jakob. I love you."

"WHAAAA-"

You cut him off by brushing your lips agains his. This was all so sudden and fast, but you didn't care at how straightforward you were being. You could feel the Heath radiate off his cheeks and his heart start beating faster. Once you realized he wasn't going to do anything you wrapped your arms around him and depend the kiss, waiting for him to kiss back.

After a minute, still nothing. You pull away.

"I'm sorry... I should have known you..."

You take a closer look at his bright red face. He seemed to be frozen. You must've shocked him so bad he just froze. You chuckled to yourself and sat down, pulling him into your lap and cuddling into his back protectively before falling asleep yourself, with no drowsy ness whatsoever.

That was really bad, I am so sorry.

But I didn't reply because of dinner and my exotedness because two reasons:

1) I asked a dude out.

2) In P.E we played just dance for our workout and I freaking OWNED it!

That's all. And I'm sorry abotu doing the request horribly. If you want a re-do I will. ON TO ANOTHER REQUEST I HAVE RECEIVED!!!

~Aka