Dwyer x Reader

"Gods dang it!"

Blood seeped man put everywhere from your shoulder from the impaled arrow. You throw one last shurukin at the direction the projectile came from Andy you smile painfully as you hear a scream. Serves that sniper right.

You cover your cpshoulder with your uninjured arm and Grunt in pain. The battlefield was a large And lonely place filled with nothing but blood and dismay. You look around for a healer, preferably a troubadour who coudl get to you're aide swiftly. You had the devil's own luck thst Lord Leo always claimed his wife, Corrin, always had.

"Ho there, Dwyer, a little help?!"

You called out in a loud voice, hopefully it reschedule him over the screams. He turned towards you, his lazy eyes becoeming Wide for some unknown reason as he raised one particualr staff in his non dominant hand and instantly you were teleported to his side. He jumped off of his sword and immedeately tended to you with the staff in hsi dominant hand. His horse's stayed put obediently.

"(Your name), you shoud  Really Be careful. This is a deep wound...."

He reliable doff in that sleepy voice of his. It always calmed you And had a drowsy effect on you. You look at himself but the  wince in painas his hand brushed the wound and the arrow still lodged in your shoulder. Well, the arrowhead was still beneath your skin, but not the arrow itself. A fatal condition if not treated now.

"Hold on, just Stay alive."

You nodded as he got out his mend staff instead made of his sun festicpval and he bagan to try and get the arrowheads out of you befor closing the wound with magic. It hurt and stung and you screamed. But he had to quiet you so none of the ambush would see you and try to attack you. 

"Come on, (your name), just let me..."

You felt somethign inside of your person move, it must have been the arrowhead. You bite down on your own teeth, clenching them tightly together, as the price of silver is du gray out of your skin.

"This will only hurt  little longer, hang in there."

His reassuring voice was reassuring as you breathed heavily as the magic of the staff granted its effects on you. In just a few moments, the pain faded entirely. You look at Dwyer with a smile and he had one too. A lazy one, but still a smile. You stood up and as did he. You pecked his cheek.

"Thank you."

He jsut stood there, dumbfounded, as you rushed back into the Defense for form this onslaught. Right now you ahd to protect the castle so in turn you we're protecting Dwyer.

You were ready for this to end already.