Camilla x Reader

Yes, again. But because I was listening to Hamilton again and a spark clicked in my mind for what I could do. And it isn't gonna be great.

Modern AU

"Hurry up, big brother!"

Elise, your adoptive little sister laughed as she tried to drag you to catch up with your other adoptive siblings, but to no avail. The optimistic blonde girl was definitely the little sister type as Leo, your brainiac brother was reading and walking. Xander, the oldest and most commanding was talking to Camilla, your attractive older sister with a bust to behold.

"It's time to karaoke!"

Apparently your adoptive family goes to a pub like place for kids and Elise loves it becuase you got to sing in front of a crowd and nobody would judge a horrible voice of whoever the singer was. She explained to you before you left that you would be pared up with a a rwndom perosn there and do a duet randomly chosen. Then a little screen showed you the lyrics you would have to sing and the beat and when. Camilla reassured you it woudl be great and that even Xander enjoyed it. Leo just sat and read his books while this whole thing would go on.

Time skip because tomatoes.

You were up with your stunning adoptive big sister andnd the screen was going. A little intro to a song from a seemingly popular musical, Hamilton, wad playing.

There's nothing like summer in the city. Someone under stress meets someone looking pretty. Trouble's in the air you can smell it. And Alexander is by himself, I'll let him tell it.

You breathe in deeply and sharply before looking at the screen for your cue. Apparently you were the part of Alexander Hamilton in a song called Say no to this and apparently Elise told you  it was quite the ordeal of a song. You loved Elise.

I haven't slept in a week, I was weak, I was awake. You've never seen a bastard orphan mor ein need of a break. Longing for Angelica, missing my wife. That's when a Mrs. Maria Reynolds walked into my life. She said.

You exhale and look over at Camilla, performing her role expertly. She was looking at you as if she was this Maria character and you were this so called Alexander Hamilton.

I know you are a man of honor, and I'm so sorry to bother you at home but I don't known where to go. And I camera here all alone.

You gulped, your face going completely red and your heart thumping in your chest. Oh, she was good. Almost too good. You glance at the screen for your small cue.

She said.

It was as if Camilla had this song memorized In a heartbeat, she sisnt even look at her screen. Her eyes only stared into your own. You never took her for a musical fan.

My hasband's doing me wrong. Beating me, cheating me, mistreating me. Suddenly he's up and gone,mi dotn have the means to go on...

You almsot felt as if this was real and she really had an abusive husband. You became the rol and pitied Camilla, or rather her role as Maria Reynolds. You felt like you wanted to do whatever you could to help her. And more. You glance at th screen and sing off the words.

So I offered her a loan, I offered to walk her home. She said.

She had a smile and she looked liek she was trying not to make her breath appear larger. You mentally cursed yourself for looking.

You're too kind sir.

You glance at the screen again for your lines.

I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away, Shen lived a block away she said.

You noticed that your lines usually ended with the phrase 'she said' and it would go to her line and then you would go again with a bit of narration and then what you would actually say. Or what Alexander said. You we're confusing yourself.

This one's mine sir.

Well I should head back home, Shen turned red She led me To her bed let her legs spread and said....

You gulped after the line as she grabbed your hand and had a pleading look. Gos she was intoned this, wasn't she?

Stay?

Hey...

Hey.

You didn't look at your screen again till then. You didn the even need it for that line, you just went with what came into your head. You read over the line burn coudlnt help but go back to staring at your adoptive sister. More like her chest as you sang.

That's when I began to pray. Lord, show me how to say no to this, I don't know how to to say no to this. Oh my god she looked so helpless. And her body's dreaming heck yes.

Woahohaoh!

Time skip again because I don't want to cause any more nosebleeds than I have to.

You got off the stage a blushing mess and Leo as giving you a smirkish look and wriggling shine eyebrows over his book. YOu scoffed and moved your attention to Elise who was cheering and bouncing and Xander's was jsut watching over his family with a smile. 

Camilla was behind you, having a quiet giggle to herslef sending anshiver down your spine. You were in love woth your big sister.  Ot by blood, but still you're big sister.

Jesus Christ this will Be Fun.

I'm sorry! I couldn't resist writing the one Shots and makign thst final reference!

I mean not linking the song, say no to this. Sorry. But if you want to listen to it just us the type it in the word 'hamilton' after it and you should get it. If you want an animatic just addd the word 'animatic' after it all and find one that's looks good to you.

Sorry, couldn't resist! I wanted to give the reader a (cough cough) but I decided against it. Elise was there anyway.

~Aka