Keaton x Reader

A nice change of pace and a request by XxPrincessAzuraxX. Seriously. I don't care if you give me five requests at once, I'll So them as long as I know them. Sorry... she wanted Alm but I haven't played Echos. It's  on my to do list!

"Keaton! No! Stop! Ha ha!"

Your lovely husband tackled you And started sniffing and tickling you. You couldn't help but burst into laughter at his childish behavior.

"Why? You look like you're having fun!"

Hsi Tail was wagging harshly and in an abundance. He was having a good time. And that's was good.

"It tickles! Ha ha ha!"

He just smirked and kept doign it, causing your face to go red with laughter and Causing you to not be able to breathe. You start a figment of coughing and Keaton halts and sits upwards, allowing you to follow suit.

"Hey, are you Okay? I don't want my pregnant bride sick."

You flush scarlet. Yes, you were pregnant with hsi children. You found that out a week ago and he has been showering you with love and attention ever since. Way more than collecting treasures. 

"Do you have to mention that every five minutes? It's not like im in labor."

"I'm worried about you, ya know? I want my bride to be as healthy as our kid."

If you were wolfskin, your Tail would be flying off your body because it woudl was so hard. Either that or a trial boner. You didn't know how tails would work in this sense.

"I'm fine, Keaton. Hey, why don't we go scavenge for some animal skeletons, it is almost Halloween...."

Hsi face lit up, his ears perked up, and his tail wagged even faster when you suggested it. He pulled you upright as fast as he could and grabbed your wrist.

"What are we waiting for?! Let's get some treasure!"

He started running before you could process what was going on. He dragged you with him on his little treasure hunt.

You loved your husband.

This. Sucked. I'm sorry, if you want a redo tell me.

~Aka