Shigure x Reader

I'm doin get him again becuase it hadn't been a while, and I freaking love this guy.

Also using another song  as a base.... probably. Also another red string AU because I freaking love it! Maybe in the morning I will do a modern AU with seven minutes in heaven.... hmm....

You look at the string On your finger and sigh. You wondered what kind of person was meant to Be yours. Fate, what a curious things it was. You hoped the person was own who had a gratitude for music as you did. You loved to sing and you made your home woth your mother in Cyrkensia. 

Burn one day, the day that the city fell apart and your mother went missing, the string went crazy. You held your beloved tome close you your person Asmara you fought through the battle, hoping to find the other ending of the string.

Times skip to end of battle.

You sigh, sitting down on a rabble stump of rock that used to be a pillar for a the great opera house. Your home was in shambles, your mother no where to be found, and you were alone. You did the only thing that's kept you happy in such bleak times. You sang.

Fate has been cruel and order unkind. How's can we have been split apart? Butnrest easy now, the crime is all done, that's harmony is silent as I do all  but depart.

You inhale and exhale deeply, calming yourself down with every lyric.

Once did a Dancer who shone like the sun, look out into her audiance and sigh. She smiled and danced with the grace of a thousand swans. So great was the performances, so brilliant her glory that long was the shadow she cast. Which fell dark upon the young daughter Shen loved, and only grew darker as dats and nights passed.

You changed the song to reflect you and your mother. You were jealous of her, but u like the moon princess ont hen do g you did not let it control and corrupt you. You were about to push out the next lyric when you feel a hand on your shoulder. A man with blunhair covering half of his face smiled at you. 

"Hello, are you alright? You're damaged."

"Far too damaged. I can't  choose who lives or dies."

He seemed to catch in to the reference and he bagan to sing woth you, despite how horrible the moment was. You sung a bit more of the song.

Let's be normal, see bad movies, Sneak a beer and watch tv. We'll bake brownies or go bowling, Don't you want a life with me? 

He smiled and sat down next to you on the rock rabble. He seemed like a kind boy. You glance at shin ah d to see a little red rope around his ring finger. It connected to your own. You didn't think of this now.

Can't we be seventeeen? That's all I want to do. If you could let me in. I could be good with you.

He smiles again but them raises his hands and you raise your as well. The strings was definately there attatched you two. It's connected you two as soulmates. You both glance at it and smile to eachother.

He helped you stand up and he spun you around road no and danced woth you gracefully as you finished the song before his comrades found you both.

And that was it! Sorry it is super bad. It's late at night.

So goodnight and have the two links to the two songs I referenced!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i7PQ9IO-7fU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=55x_ydrTKa0

~Aka