Shiro x Reader

You were sitting in your deeprelm learnign some sort of lesson from the tutor your parents got you so you would still be smart while waiting for the war to end. You learned all about Valla and why they were fighting in diary entries you found lying around that they found somehow, apparently Valla cannot be spoken about or a curse vaporizes you. The dragon, Anakos, is the true villain. But the lesson today wasn't about that. It was about soulmates.

"On your dominant index finger a string should be visable to you. It indicates your soulmate is somewhere out in the world and this strings is only visable to you. You and your soulmate both have one end tied together. You-"

"Umm... Miss Takurou, I don't have a string."

She looked at you, her only 'student' there with an almost disgusted look.

"Are you sure? There should be an orange stri-"

"There is no strong on my finger."

She scoffed at,you and left your homemade in your deeprelm just like that. You haven't seen that tutor since, or any tutor for that matter. You didn't think the word would reach your parents so you took learnign into your own hands, reading as many books as you could on your deeprelm. The one you constantly went back to wash the diary.

But the absence of a string on your right pointer finger still bothered you. But now you were alone in your deeprelm without your tutor. You also worried for your parents. On one night in there, you ran away, wondering why you never did before, in search of a portal that led you to the outside world. You hadn't no string to follow, just your heart.

You eventually find the portal and walk through it, Ending up in some sort of desert battle. You panic and grab whatever weapon was on the ground, which just so happened to be a bronze axe and hand axe. You saw a man spot you and rush towards you. You help and swing it down, Ending a life for the first time. You read on combat, but you hadn't no idea how scary it really was.

You fought your way through the desert, until no men were left. During the battle you did see another force that didn this belongs to the hostile men and one lone spear fighter there, maybe they knew where the next town was over so you tried to locate them. You find the spear fighter, who had a bothered and annoyed look on his face. It may have been the wrong time, but you ahd to ask.

"Excuse me, do you know where the next village is?"

He had brown hair going upwards held up by some sort of braided headband of sorts. His eye we're full of life despite the melancholic color. He looked arm you and got some sort of smile left on his a face for no known reason.

"Oh, nope. Just got here put of my deeprelm because pop is apparently a prince."

You take a minute to understand what he said and you immediately threw yourself onto the ground and bowed.

"Oh, forgive me your majesty, I hadn't a clue and I-"

You cut yourself off when you heard him chuckled and you picked herself up, but still sat in the sand. You had forgotten about the hand axe at your side and the broken bronze axe you left behind you.

"Easy, you're going to bust something not if you act like me that. No need for formalities, I just figured out I was a prince myself."

He chuckled and you giggled along with him, but you eye caught on to something new and orange. You look at your index finger and stop laughing. Something was tied to it. A string. Your eyes follow the strong until they stop and stare at the boy's hand. Then you meet his eyes. You both stare for a minute, then burst out laughing yet again. You manage to have a conversation between these fits.

"I thought I was crazy for not having no one of these!"

"Hey soulmate!"

"I guess we're spending the rest of our lives together!"

"Soem way to meet your lover for all enternity!"

You couldn't breathe and you managed for to fall onto the ground, clutching your stomach and somehow the boy was right next to you in the sand. You didn't notice it when a large man in lobster-like armor approached you too.

"Shiro, what are you doing."

At the sound of the voice, he sat up quickly and dusted himself off. He was till controlling hisnalughter but you stopped when you saw the unfamiliar man. Shiro, at least you think his name was, helped you so that up next to him. Both of you used your string hands.

"Jeez, Dad, can't i have some fun?"

This was his father, making this man royalty. You bowed frantically again. 

"Forgive me for not realizing sooner, your highness!"

Shiro started laughing again while the other man watched in confusion. 

"Please, no need for all that."

"Come on!  Stand up, soulmate!"

"Soulmate?"

Thinking back to just a few moments ago, a snicker escaped your lips as Shiro stood up and reached an arm put towards you to help you stand. You tripped over your own feet landing in his Arms. You only just now realized Howe much taller he is than you.

"Shiro, Explain this."

"I got a string, she's at the end."

He held up so hand, burn of course only you and him couldn't see the oranges strong attaching you two together. Then man shook his head.

"So who is this?"

"Ah, right, so who are you?"

You had to Bite on the inside of your mouth to keep from having another laughing fit, and it see,ed that Shiro was the same way.

"My name is (Your name)"

"Yeah! This is (Your name)!"

THe man sighed and turned to leave. When he did you both fell back down, laughing your butts off with faces redder than his chin armor. Your life with Shiro  as your soulmate woudl hen awesome!

I was inspired by zsin's Soulmate video so here it is!

Links:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=337s&v=5GrV4-SoAo8

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C_58NObE2Ms

And one more random one that's made me laugh liek you and Shiro did in the fic!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jbjH20YERcQ

Have fun and I would like a request or two, but that's on you! Sorry for being so greedy, I'm lucky I even got two!

~Aka