Laslow x Reader

I'm just redoing my most popular three in backwards order...

Nohr was so dark, yet so beautiful to you. At night you had the moon and stars, Night was brighter than day in a way here. It was always cold, making it perfect weather for your skin that would, burn up in a heartbeat. Nohr was your Home, and it always would be.

Until the war ended and your husband's said he had to go back Home. 

"Laslow, so your leaving me and soleil?"

"No, darling, I want you to come with us!"

"Us?"

"Me, Selena, and Odin ahve to return home."

"Where is home?"

"Yilsee."

You never heard of the kingdom, Nd you loved it in Nohr. Selena and Odin were also royal retainers, could they just disappear after the war to go back to what's they claim their homes was? And where was her daughter? Perhaps she could make sense of the situation.

"Where is that?"

"There is a portal just beyond here leading to the dragon's gate. Odin and Selena said to meet their once we all got our families to come home with us. You'll be able to see mother."

You could read his face, this meant the world to Lalsow. You wanted to be able to do somethign for your husband, eh always did so much for you. Always taking you out for tea, all the many roses he got you.... the least you could do was follow him, right?

"I'll fetch Soleil and we can heads for the dragon's gate."

"So you're coming with?"

"If it makes you happy, my love."

He smiled widely and kissed your lips passionately.

"This is wonderful, darling! We're going Home!"

"To Yilsee!"

Bonus/Time skip:

The portal was right there, right in front of you. You held your daughter close as you see Odin enter with his wife first. Princess Elise. She came with him leaving behind her throne, but Odin said he also had some line of ryaolty regarding a Brand or some sort. Ophelia stayed behind and waited for Caleodori. Selena and Tsubaki were next Whole, the girl she talked. Soleil joined them and they all entered together. 

Lastly, you and Laslow were next through the portal. You we're terrified. You felt his  warm hand slip onto your own.

"Coming, Love?"

You swallowed your fear and smiled at him.

"Anything for you, darling."

You close your eyes as he leads you through the portal.

So that was that! I liked this idea and if you want a part two at that they do in that world, tell me! Or if I should make it into a whole separate fic! Nyah ha!

Great, now I'm laughing liek Henry! 😄

~Aka