Laslow/Inigo x Reader

A part two that nobody asked for, I just thought of it during a test and was like "I have to finish this awesome idea.

Sorry if you don't like who the parents are. And my headcannon about the hair.

You look around you, you made it. You we're  in a great green grassy plain and you could see familiar faces around you. Ophelia, Caledori, Tsubaki, Selena, Odin, Princess Elise, your daughter Soleil, and your loving husband Laslow who convinced you to come here in the first place.

But something struck you as odd. Selena's hair was now a brown darker than any chocolate she had ever seen. Odin's Hair was a slightly laughter brunette color. You look at Laslow who now had dark forest green hair instead of his usual shining silver you've grown accustomed to. Nobody spoke. Selena, Odin, And Laslow just looked aprund Andy took it all in. The girls talked amongst wachother about what to do now. Lady Elise and Tusbaki struck up a conversation leaving you clueless. You approach your husband and tap his shoulder.

"Darling... Your hair...."

He chuckled slightly as he wrapped and arm around you, this comforted you greatly in the forgin place you were now in. But it seemed to be your love's home, so it was now your hom where you would finish raising your beautiful daughter.

"It matches my father's. Come, we shall find them."

He grabbed your wrist and he dragged you behind him with a passion, it had to be hsi reuniting with his family on his mind. You reach for your daughter As your grasp is firm on her wrist having her being dragged along too. It would be her grandparents after all. Her only set, since you we're an orphanage all of your life.

You make it to what seems to be a camp, not an astral plane. It confused you for a second, Amy e they didn't have those here. He jsut waltzed into the camp and breathe deep in. You looked around to see the other families there too and Selena and Odin's pouches asking the same questions that plagued your mind. But you kept quiet, not To disturb Laslow's hope.

A woman with pink ponytail Walked out of a tent sobbing and a man wearing green armor with hair that matched your husband's right now was comforting her. His armor looked almost akin to Peri and Silas' back home, so was that man a cavalier? The woman had an outfit similar to Azura's, so you I feared she was a performer.

Laslow had a wide grin on his face upon seeing them. He walked towards them, without them seeing him first. You followed your husband, bringing your daughter closer to you. You stood there watching your husband interact with these people.

"Mom, Dad, it's me."

The couple looked up at him and the woman just sobbed louder but with a smile as she embraced her son. The man wrappe dhis amrs around both of them happily.

"Inigo! I missed you so much! Inigo!"

The man was silent and the woman wailed. Inigo? It was obvious they were referring to Laslow, but why use a name that you had never heard before? His name was Laslow. Right? Right?! Soleil  hugs your protective arms and she watched her father embrace this pigtailed woman. She must have thought he was cheating or something. Oh no. He wasn't, and you knew that much. This couple had to be his parents.

Once he clams his mother down he gestured to you and soleil, having them come to him and meeting the couple.

"Mom. Dad. This is (your name) and Soleil. My family."

The woman had tears in her eyes and she was looking at Soleil. Swing them close together brung out the resemblance. The receive genes of this woman were prominent on Soleil. The pink hair being the most my obvious. Laslow wraps and arm around you and you melt into his touch as you look at the man. He had an approving smile on his face.

"So Your the one Inigo chose. Tell me, can you cook?"

"Dad!"

The man's Stomach rumbled as the woman kept talking with Soleil, both of them smiling and laughing And havign a grand old time. It was as if you were her eyes you're who,e life, as though you belonged. Is this what Laslow felt like?

"Yes, I can. Laslow, why do they keep calling you Inigo?"

You look at him puzzled and the man also did the same. Laslow blushed and held up his hands defensively.

"I had to take an alias in Nohr."

You shrugged this off, feeling it not to be important. His name was Inigo, not Laslow. You loved him no matter what name he took, because he was himself.

You learned that the woman was named Olivia and the man was Stahl. You learned about Yolsee and Inigo's past as well as Selena  now Severa and Odin now Owain. Owain's parents were Lissa and Frederick and Severa's parents were Kellam and Cordelia, though Kellam didn't have much of a presence to be honest.

You would, live here now tho your family, now of five, in Yolsee and make Inigo happy for the rest of your days. If he wa happy, that was all that mattered to you.