Chrom x Reader Part Two

You wake up in a stir and rub your eyes as the events of last night renter themselves in Your brain. The bet, the mass confessions, everyhting. You sat up abruptly and counted the number of women sleeping on your tent. You saw two out of three of your best friends sleeping soundly in their sleeping bags.

Now where could have that pesky Robin have gone? Well, she was the chief tactition and Chrom's right hand girl. She had the best chance out of all of you to win the deal. But nobody knew of your history with Chrom.  Before you knew it, Sumia began to drift back into consciousness along with Cordelia. You all share a look of drowsiness and rememberance.

"Last night..."

"That happned. Wait, Cordelia, (Your name), where's Robin?"

You sigh, hugging your shoulders again.

"Probally getting a head start."

Cordelia cursed under her breath and Sumia got up and began pacing in her nightclothes around your tent. She was either trying to practice walking without tripping or thinking of ideas to make the bluenette Prince all of you loved hers.

Sumiamleaves To he town tent to dress herslef and ready for the day while you and Cordelia head for the hot springs together. She wanted to talk to you, alone.

You makes it there with all fo your armor and clothes you would need and enter the empty bathing tent. You, Sumia, and Robin were the only ones who Cordelia would even consider bathing with. (What?! You're both girls and this IS the fire emblem universe! Hey, at least Niles isn't here to ruin it all! Gods, if only this was Fates...)

Both of you enter the water and let out relaxed sighs. Just the two of you best friends. (FIve feet apart 'cause you're not gay!) her hair was flowing everywhere in the hot water and you submerged your entire body and face for about a minute before resurfacing. The hot springs were so refreshing.

"Cordelia, are you okay?"

She sighed. Her face showed pure dread.

"I just want him to be mine..."

"Cordelia..."

You grab a sponge and some soap and have her turn around. She continues to talk to you as you scrub her back.

"I just loved him for the longest, dont I deserve him? I'm probally being selfish, poor Sumia."

You wanted her to say poor you, but that was greedy. And she was wrong. You actually were the one who was I  love woth Chrom the longest, you just never told anyone the story and  most likely forgot all about you. (Wow, a total Silas story!)

"Cordelia, think about it. He is one Mann who has three lovely women fighting over him."

"Three? What about you, (Your name)?"

You sigh as you switch places and she begins to scrub your back. The flat female was your most trusted friend out of the group.

"I don't deserve him. You, Sumia, and Robin have way better chances than I. I mean, what Am I truely? You, Sumia, and Robin are the only people who talk to me like I mean an outcast and you Three all are so friendly with the rest of the army! I'm just a pawn, there is no way a prince like him would fall for me."

She pouted and slapped your back.

"Oww! Cordelia!"

She turned you around and you were face to face. Your large bust was floating above the water makign Cordelia even flatter by compare. Her long hair was surrounding you while yours jsut existed.

"Listen to me, you do matter and you are not a pawn. We both have jsut a short much as a chance at winning the deal as Sumia and Robin do. You hear me?"

You nod.

"Then let's-"

She cut herself off by screaming and you looked behind you. Cordelia covered herself up in embarassment and you're eye met with them he flushed face of the one you were desperately in love with. You flush and freeze, not knowing what to do and exposing yourself. Cordelia was hidign behind your back.

"CHROM!?"

YOu and Cordelia both yell in unison as he see,s to have mentally shut down. You saw where his eyes were looking, right at your cleavage. 

"OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT!!!!"

Cordelia was shouting at the top of her lungs and you just stared at Chrom, and he at you. It was asmif time was stopped and Cordelia was yelling bloody murder. Everyone in that women's bathing tent was redder than the very strand so of hair coming out of Cordleia's Head.

"Cordelia! (Your name)! My apologies, I thought this was Lon'qu's tent!"

"OOOOOOOOOOUT!!!"

You were still dumbstruck as he ran out of there at top speed with a trail of almost invisible red liquid following him for every three steps. Was he having a nosebleed? You look down at your figure again. It was nice, but... 

you shake the thought off as you look back at the flustered Cordelia. She was huff in front and out of breath. 

"Chrom was...he saw.....he..."

You shook her a bit.

"Clam down, he's gone. Calm down."

She inhaled and exhaled dramatically until her breaths became even.

"Thank you, (Your name)... I want to be done."

You nod as you both exit the baths and dry yoursleves. Cordelia put on her Pegasus knight's armor and you your armor that signified your class. Both of you walked out it and Chrom was talking with Frederick, Lon'qu, Gaius, and Henry. He glanced over at you two and blushed again, looking back at the men he was talking with.

Cordelia was also a blushing mess after he glanced over at you both, you just sighed. Soowhat he caught you in the baths? Didn't that mean you both had a slightly better chance at seducing him?