Henry x Reader

I pulled vampire herny on my phone and brave Lucina on my iPad! I leveled them up with shards and crystals right away, not sure if thst was worse but they are awesome! I supported Lucina with my dance Inigo And Henry with myself, obviously. I didn't know it was pronounced yil-eese and yil-see!

Now to the story!

It was the halloweeen festival in Yilsee and you were dressed as a sorceress. Not the class, but one form the fairy tials everyone hears as a girl. You decorated it woth fake crow feathers to make yourself appear vain like Meleficant. That was your favorite villain EVER.

you look around for other Shepards in the Yilsitol square. Ever since the war with Valm everybody scattered, but Chrom told you everyone was coming back. Hopefully a certain crush of yours didn't find himself a bride.

You look around for white hair on a boy, unlike Robin who was a girl. You look around for the Brock eyes you've grown so very fond of. You search and search.

You then catch onto a vampire with a coffin at his side and a crow on his hand. The crow gave Henry away, the vamp was definitely Henry.

You decide to have fun, it was Halloween after all. You had to be in spirit. But Henry should be the king of it all, since his blood obsession and crows and all. It must be his favorite holiday. There was a fake blood punch table you knew he would love....

"Dracula!"

He turns around and flashes his signature smile arm you, causing your heart to flutter.

"Nyah ha! Maelficant! Long time no see!"

He knew your costume! He knew your costume! You we're internally famgirling as you took the front of the Dracula costume in. Oh no he's hot. You had to use all your willpower to prevent a nosebleed. But it was blood so most likely he would be amused. The crow on his hand cawed and flew into the night.

"What have you been up to?"

"Just traveling around, hanging with the crows and dispelling any stray Risen. Hey, speaking of which, do you need a hand?"

"I dont need any help woth anything right now...."

You played along, it was a classic for him. You saw him reach into his large coffin and pull out a risen arm. You both shared a laugh and the night Chrom Came up to you both. He gives you a smirk as he holds up the arm.

"Back off, Rich Boy, I'm armed."

That was it. You broke. You laughed so hard your face was red and Henry followed suit. Chrom justness backed away slowly in his Frankenstein costume to find his bride, Maribelle.

You and Henry joked all night. Having fun, drinking fake blood, having crows land on your scepter. It was all fun and games until he reached in his chest offing for a small box.

"Henry, what are you doing?"

"Well, it's been forever, see. And I hated it. So why don't we get hitched and stay together!"

He was so childish and fun. But he freaking proposed to you on a Dracula costume. As Sully would say it, there was no way in he'll you'd say no to this!

He placed the ring on your finger and you smiled at him. He tried to kiss you but you stopped him.

"The fake fangs."

You both laughed. He took them out and kissed you passionately more for the first time.

Yep. Terrible. But proof I did actually bet Lucina and Henry!

 But proof I did actually bet Lucina and Henry!

Are they good? I spam leveled them woth dhards and crystals

Are they good? I spam leveled them woth dhards and crystals.  I think Lucy is a plus def minus res and Henry Is plus spd minus def or something or just neutral.

I forgot to check....

XD

~Aka