Chrom x Reader Part Five

His grip was tight around your wrist and he was looking deeply into your brightly hued orbs. You ahd no idea what you did to deserve this attention. His blush all faded and soon you began to calm down, tears stopped pouring. You both just stayed like that until Chrom said soemthing.

"Robin told me in her research to get her memories back about a way to repeat an action to regain one's memories. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you said I placed the Royal ring on your third finger?"

"Yes, on my right hand. But that is irrelevent! You should be spending your time with people who deserve your attention far more than me like Sumia, Robin, and Cordelia!"

You didn't deserve this! You we're just some filthy orphan he literally picked up on the side of the street. But he didn't seem to care and he just reached in one of his pockets and grabbed the ring. That was Chrom for you, stubborn as a mule with a one track mind. The ring was on your finger.

"What did I do next?"

"What does it matter, I'm not worthy of your time! You really should try to spend more time with the women who deserve it."

He looked in your eyes with a shine of determination.

"I already am."

You sigh and blush again. He looks at the diary since you won't  give him the direct answers he wanted. You knew all to well what he was supposed to do Next. That very day played in your dreams every single night like it was a book you never stopped reading.

He took the necklace form the broach and wrapped the front around you neck. It was a dream, that's it. You we're living a dream and the deal was never made and you just haven't woken up in a really long time. He tied the necklace around your neck.

He glanced at the diary and flushed an instant red. Lissa was just passing by and Cordelia stopped her before she could interrupt you and Chrom. Cordelia was watching, happy for you but pitiful for her. Lissa was just confused all this he whiel and coudlnt talk with the redhead's hand over her mouth.

"Chrom. Please. I don't deserve this."

"Jest let me get back my memory, dangit!"

You shut up instantly at his snapping as he turned you around as he squinted his eyes shut and  his lips collided with yours. Your eyes went wide, Cordleia's eyes went wide, and Lissa's eyes went wide. None of you expected this to happen, but you slightly wished for it and knew about it  deep down. It was how thst day went. 

His lips were warm, soft, and comforting. Just like that day. It was a bliss, just like back then. Nothign was out of the ordinary as you literally melted. He pulled away and his eyes stared into yours as off searchign for answers. You coudlnt speak. It was as of the kiss stole your voice. He glanced at the diary again for a short moment, and then realized what he did wrong.

You hoped and at the same time prayed he didn't realize what he did wrong. You mentally cursed as he went in for the kiss again. You didn't know what to do. The prince, hen love of your life who was unattainable, was about to do soemthign you thought would never happen to you ever again.

His tounge brushed your lower lip.