Ryoma x Reader

Yet another request I got when I came home by Jazzy_363 for a lobster lord so I'll try! If it turns out bad and you want a re-do, let me know!

Fight scenes because they are the one thing I can do right.

"Pick up your katana and try again."

The prince in red armor resembling a lobster had his intense stare directs at you. Ever since your parents died gallantly fighting for the glory of Hoshido as both a Sky Knight And Preistess, the Samurai High Prince decided to take you under his wing.

You were aching all over. Blood even drawn in some spots. Your silver katana was scatter across the field as Lord Ryoma yielded more lightning strikes from his Rajinto to give you a fair shot.

You grasped the handle of the all too familiar weapon and took a stand. This was the highest level of training, with the High Prince using his Devine weapon and all.

You lunged at him trying to get a jab to his abdomen, but he blocks swiftly and masterfully and shoots back a powerful blow that sends shock waves all through the strong silver that forged your blade. You struggled to block it and no,d your ground, being weakened and all.

He managed to overpower you yet again and you were sent flying about a few yards and collapsed to the ground with your katana clanging agains the dirt and skidding farther away than you could reach. 

The prince walked up to you and tsked, shaking his head. His chin armor moved with his head and his long,  brown, messy hair strand with every movement.

"You'll never get stronger like that. Here."

He held out his hand and helped you up. You tried to stand but your left ankle alearned to be sprained. The prince sighed.

"Maybe we are going a little too fast with our training. Let's end here for the day."

"But, sire, I-"

"For the Sake Of your health."

You shut up and looked down, tears welding up. Ryoma placed a comforting hand under your chin.

"No one starts out stronger than a hundered men. I swear an oath that you will be able to avenge your parents one day. But for now, we train. Got it?"

You nod, wiping away the tears as he walks you to Princess sakura, who heals your ankle. 

Lord Ryoma was too good to you.

ANd you loved it.

Yep. Horrible. Sorry.

~Aka