Seigbert x Reader

Warning, very dark.

"Mother! I'm sorry!"

"No, no apologies."

"I promise to-"

"No! No empty promises! You always say you will get better but you seem to be getting worse! If you can't so soemthign sim simple then you are no daughter of mine!"

"Mother..."

"No, I a man not your mother. You are to stay in your deeprelm for the rest of your days until you die off, the world doesn't need a retard like you. There are plenty of those running about."

"But wha tif I get better? What if I learn? What if-"

"SHUT UP!!!"

You mom struck you across the face and threw you down to the floor after trying to approach her. She had a cold stare in her eyes. It was cold, dark, and metallic. Pure hatred. You put a hand on your cheek we're you had been strucken. She turned her bakc to you and left your home and your deeprelm to never come back.

Why were you so stupid?!

Time skip to WAY later.

You were alone at home, no different then every single other day. You had little food Sincerely mother stopped coming and giving you yours. You survived five long years without her. If only you learned how to do simple sorcery and swordsmanship other than archery.

You hugged your knees in the corner, having little to ration. You were the only living organism in your whole deeprelm. That's is, until now.

Seigbert, the now high prince of Nohr, learnt of the abandonments of many children in deeprelms and went against it saving each and every kid who was left alone but finding their portals. And he found yours.

You already had spans everywhere from cutting yourself My with sharp rocks and twigs around. You had so many splinters and aches but you coudltn seem to die. Heck, you couldn't even starve! You jsutjust waited for death when you saw a shadow and then felt a presence near you. You look up from your knees to see a kind face.

"Hello, are you alright?"

He took one look at you and all of your self inflicted wounds. 

"No, you aren't, come with me."

You didn't I know himmor why you trusted him, but you just wanted to either be loved for once on your life or die. You thought maybe the way to redemption was through him. SO you went with him.

Time skip yet again, to about a year or two later.

It had been a while since you became a Nohrian citizen and a servant for the castle. The royals were kind to you and your self harm scars never went away. In fact, you woudl still get episodes of depression and suicidal thoughts and start cutting yourself with a nearby dagger.

But you were caught one day by the prince who saved you himself.

"(Your name)' what are you doing to yourself?!"

He found you in a bathroom with a blade to your legs and cutting freely. Blood seeped everywhere. He was absolutely mortified, you could se wit on his face.

"I always thought those were battles wounds, I can't have one of my subjects be hurt8ng themselves in such a cruel manner! Here."

He took it formyou and you just broke. You started sobbing into Your knees and Seigbert instantly took pity on you. He cleaned up your self harm wounded and consoled you. You had no idea what was going on to be Frank.

But in your storm of emotion, you reveal your childhood and find yourself into a hug.

"You are always enough, and you are loved."

You closed your eyes, letting a few more tears fall as you feel somethign warm press against your cheek and then you pas shout due to exaughstion, blood loss, and mental shutdown.