Henry x Reader

It was Christmas in Yolsitol and Chrom along with his wife, Olivia, are putting on a ball in the capital inviting all Shepards to reunite once again and catch up. You wouldn't miss it for the world, considering you never got to confess to you're beloved during the war. He was too busy with crows and blood.

You wore a nice winter gown that kept you warm as you headed to the castle with everyone so you could meet up. Lissa, Frederick, Owain, Chrom, Olivia, Lucina, And Inigo wre already there becuase it was their residence and you were the First Non-Royal there.

You were one of the few bachlors/bachelorettes of the Shepards. The only unmarried people are Sully, you, Tharja, Gaius, Kellam, And Henry. That is, Since you left. You kind of hoped Henry was still single.

Everyone arrived and the wlatzing began, all of the couples dragged their spouces or counters to the ballroom floor and began to waltz. You watched them all in jealousy. Then a certain white haired mage you always had an eye for walked up to you with a crow on his shoulder like normal.

"Hey, (Your name)! Been a while? Nyah ha!"

Oh gods how you ,elated at the sound of his voice after so long. It even matured and deepened a bit making it all the more attractive. Being superheated only fueled your mad desire for him to hen yours.

"Yes, it has been."

"No need to be formal! This is all for fun after all! Nyah ha!"

You giggled and just threw all formalities out the window liek you did at camp.

"So, meet a special girl yet?"

"Naw, all of them were too scared to talk to me. I don't mind anyway! I already have someone who caught my eye!"

You slouched in melancholy, but you kept a fake smile on your face. He was in love with someone else. Of course it was expected after such a long time...

"Who's the lucky maiden?"

"Nyah ha! I'll give you a hint. She's right in this very room!"

You looked around. Sully was actually talking To almost invisible Kellam and Gaius was teasing Tharja again. They both looked like they were couples though.

"Who?"

He chuckled and grabbed your hand, leading you to dance. Holy crap! Holy Crap! Holy Crap! Henry waltzed with you And during the dip, he whispered in your ear:

"You, silly goose!"

And then hisnlips met yours for the very first time.

Shot and sweet, because I have to go now. Plz leave requests at the bottom!