Shigure x Reader

Modern AU

You walk into Chior room after school for extra lessons with Mrs. Azura, like always. She was your favorite teacher and she sung so beautifully. She knew the best songs and she was very patient with you. She said you were very talented and almost as good as her, but you didn't believe it. She Told you that's her son, Shigure, was also in your grade and wanted to do a lesson woth her as well so you both would have to do it together. 

Of course you knew Shigure! I mean, who in the school doesn't know the best singer as well as the lead role of Evan Hansen in the school production of it. He sung waving through a window and If I could Tell her so beautifully. And don't get yourself started on his voice singing For Forever. It rose and fell like a roller coaster of harmony. You fell instantly in love. 

You were a few minutes early, so you sing a bit to yourslef.

Oooh, I do I do I do I do... Hey! Oooh, I do I do i do I do I doooo. Boy you got me helpless! Look into your eyes and the sky's the limit. I'm helpless! Down for the count and I'm drowning in them!

You sing with no instrumentals amazingly and when the male role cut in you we're shocked to hear the voice that was the source of your very dreams and fantasies behind you.

Eliza, I don-

You cut him off by yelping, confusing Shigure. He chuckled when you collapsed on the floor in utter shock and surprise. 

"Oh? Perhaps I should have announced myself."

"Shigure! I...uhh... nice to see you."

You blush as he chuckled again. You reach for your bag that had a box in it. You take a yogurt covered biscuit stick and pop it into your mouth.

"Pocky?"

"Umm...Yeah! Want some?"

You tag the box out of your school bag and he takes one of the chocolate Pockies and sticks it into his own mouth, humming a tune you we're all too familiar with. It was for  another musical you knew called Be More Chill. One of your favorite songs. You finished the stick up quickly and started the song.

You got to buy her a rose, complement her on her clothes.

Shigure picked it up quickly and did the next line. There were way more than two characters in the song but you could alternate. It was nice to know another musical nerd in this hell you called high school. But that was a reference to the wrong song.

Say you appreciate that she's smart.

He tapped his hand on his tight as he sat down on the piano bench, you sit down on chair you pulled up kind of close to it

Nah man you tell her that she exites you sexually.

You both began to sing on harmony.

And that's the way you get to her heart. Trust me I know, how it's gonna go. Listen and ooooooh!

You gesture for him to take the lead role as Jeremy. He was such no a good singer and you were mediocre at best, despite what Mrs. Azura says.

And there are voices in my ear. I guess these never dissapear. I'll let 'em squeal and I will dela and make up my own mind. I still, got voices on my head but now they're just the normal kind. Voices in my heads but now they're just the normal kind!

You decided to be troublesome so you make a beat with your hands, slapping your legs that are covered with jeans. He looks at you perplexedly until he recognized the song. He started to do the same until you started the sing out with the first line. 

How does a hastard, orphan, son of a whore and a Scottsman dropped int he middle of a forgotten spot in the Caribbean in providence in povertish and squalor, grow up to be a hero and a scholar?

You smirk at Shigure, he rolled his one visable eye becuase this song was apparently overrated. He changed the beat instantly making this into quite the musicals mashup. In fact, he scooted up to the piano and began to plays using a hand motion for you to singing.

Oh yes you lived for this song.

I've been to ten high schools, Hey start to get blurrry. No use planting roots when you're gone in a hurry. My dad keeps two suitcases packed in the den, so it's Only a matter of when. Each store I see the same from lost Vegas to Boston, linoleum isles I love to get lost in! I pray at my altar of slush, yeah I loved for that sweet frozen rush!

For dramatic effect you pretends thst a stick of Pocky is a straw, earning a snicker for making the singer. You earn it up quickly as you both sing the chorus.

Freeze your braaaaain! Swim in the ice get lost in the pain! Happiness comes when everything numbs, who needs cocaine!? Just freeze your brain. Freeze your brain.

Shigure blinks, or winks, at you. You honestly had no clue since half of his hair covers his face. Wait, your thoughts were mixed up due to flustardness. His hair covered half of his face.

Care for a hit?

He keeps playing the piano, and you know in his mond he was trying to ha d you the Pocky box signifying a slurpee.

Does your mommy know you drink all that crap?

He chuckled lie, in the actual musical number.

Not anymore.

You both ahd so much fun you were there for hourse, singing to your heart's content random musical songs. What you didn't know is that Mrs.Azira was outside the door, listening the whole time. She didn't known if you two were makign references or flirting.

Eh, probably both.

Okay, how's many songs did I reference?

Screw it im tired so I ain't giving you links.

All the songs mentioned in the very beginning were from dear Evan Hansen

The first dong was helpless from  Hamilton

The second was voices in my head from be more chill

The third was Alexander Hamilton from Hamilton

And the last one was freeze your brain from Heathers.

I was so freakign tempted to make it meant to be yours but decided against it.

That's it for me tonight, I stayed up late making this one. I hope you like it!

~Aka